Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
View Poll Results: Will you buy it?
Yes 19 73.08%
No 0 0%
Rental 1 3.85%
Maybe, wait for reviews/more videos/other 6 23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2009   #41
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
I tried the demo, but it was too difficult for me, even on easy :/ I beat the train section, but kept getting overwhelmed when trying to clear out the water tank. I figure it's not worth 60 bucks if I can't even beat the demo.
Well, you can't just run in and beat up on the guys - you've gotta use a little strategy. Try picking off one or two from long distance, then taking out the others from behind cover. Shockwaving them off of a roof helps a lot, too.

I love this game, and while I didn't have too many problems with the inFamous demo, I do like the challenge - once you really get the controls down, it really makes you feel like a badass when you pull off some skills.

Besides, who'd want to only buy games that they knew were easy to beat? That's what Blockbuster is for. :)
TonySoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #42
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
I tried that though, but they were all on a roof top and as soon as I got within range to shoot bolts, I got pelted by snipers and didn't have any cover. I tried entering from multiple angles to no avail... I have been informed a number of times by my friends that I suck at videogames though, so that may have something to do with it...
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #43
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
I tried that though, but they were all on a roof top and as soon as I got within range to shoot bolts, I got pelted by snipers and didn't have any cover. I tried entering from multiple angles to no avail... I have been informed a number of times by my friends that I suck at videogames though, so that may have something to do with it...
LOL
Nikhil, sometimes your friends are only saying things to help you, but sometimes they tell you the truth. ;)
I know what part you meant though lol. I think. The demo was pretty hard for a demo.
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #44
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonzie View Post
LOL
Nikhil, sometimes your friends are only saying things to help you, but sometimes they tell you the truth. ;)
I know what part you meant though lol. I think. The demo was pretty hard for a demo.
Haha, it's weird, some games like COD and (apparently) infamous I suck balls. But other games like uncharted, r&c, gt5 I kick ass... Unfortunately the only game my friends like to play is cod4, so i get ass handed to me quite a bit.
Old 09-06-2009   #45
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
At least your friends are good at Cod4. I go to my friends house to play it, not even trying really and im winning with a 20 to 5 Kd ratio. Its kinda annoying be good cus people always want to challenge you lol.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #46
"The New Guy"
I have already purchase inFAMOUS, I recommend to anyone that has not already, to purchase this game! It is amazing!
mediajunkie92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #47
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
At least your friends are good at Cod4. I go to my friends house to play it, not even trying really and im winning with a 20 to 5 Kd ratio. Its kinda annoying be good cus people always want to challenge you lol.
Hi I'm Dustin my life's horrible cause I'm so good at cod.

jk bro xD
Old 09-06-2009   #48
Staff
LMFAO

And Nikhil, I have the exact same problem man. It's usually the games that my friends always want to play too, it's horrible. Then I pick something like uncharted or Killzone up and I'm pro.
It's a curse I tell yah.
Old 10-06-2009   #49
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Thanks nikhil now im gonnd go cry in my basement...:( haha.

I sucked at Infamous when i first touched it too. Just be destructive and dont worry about the enviroment. People die, well tough luck.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009   #50
Staff
Hahaha
Note to self: Make sure Dustin never gets super powers. lol
Old 10-06-2009   #51
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
lol in the demo that is what i normally do is just sit there and kill the people nad then i will continue on then kill some more people then continue it is a pretty sweet way to do it
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #52
PCN Senior
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonzie View Post
Hahaha
Note to self: Make sure Dustin never gets super powers. lol
people like that scare me... i know its virtual, but why go blasting innocents?
For shame Dustin... for shame...

lol
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #53
PCN Member
PSN ID: Az1zam
After what I've read, I really want to get this game. The superhero idea never appealed to me, but I think I have to try the demo and see if I like it. I only tried the beginning of the demo, I didn't like the train part that much.
Az1zam is offline   Reply With Quote