Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 24-11-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
M.A.G. Beta Codes

Hey folks, I've found another fountain of beta keys , this time for MAG
Get em while they are there

http://psnbeta.us.playstation.com/MAG/BetaVoucher.php
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009   #2
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Thanks man!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Kudos!

I dont know what to think about it though. In a way its awesome, it has a good idea and the battles are cool.

On the other hand...graphics suck, gameplay is too generic, and i dont know if ill be getting into it yet....its gotta compete with COD and Battlefield i dont thik it will survive
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
sweet thanks Saintavi

I'll have to try it later
Old 25-11-2009   #5
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: thegiblet75
Thanks SaintAvi! I was suffering withdrawal (I was in the beta for a long time and when the beta became pre-order only, I couldn't play anymore. Too bad I had to make space for the BFBC2 beta...that game is too fast for me!
giblet75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009   #6
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
graphics look sucky on tht pic

but anyways i was too late :(

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009   #7
SuperStaff
Yay teamkilling....the guy was just sitting at our spawn killing our team, so i turned around and shot him then tbagged him when he was hurt on the floor. He chased me to kill me again, just turned around and shot him again lmao.

The level designs are extremely basic too, maybe its just a beta, but its really bad. They were always talking about "well teams will be very unique and have these amazing levels" then you get in and its more open than Battlefield.

Game is slow paced to me. I hate respawn times, dont care about the game, i hate them. It took like 15 minutes just to get into a game, something about waiting on a qeue or whatever. Then your going to travel a little ways to get into battle, just to be shot by higher ranked people. Dying sucks more than Battlefield. Im not digging it so far as you can tell.
Old 25-11-2009   #8
PCN Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
Yay teamkilling....the guy was just sitting at our spawn killing our team, so i turned around and shot him then tbagged him when he was hurt on the floor. He chased me to kill me again, just turned around and shot him again lmao.

The level designs are extremely basic too, maybe its just a beta, but its really bad. They were always talking about "well teams will be very unique and have these amazing levels" then you get in and its more open than Battlefield.

Game is slow paced to me. I hate respawn times, dont care about the game, i hate them. It took like 15 minutes just to get into a game, something about waiting on a qeue or whatever. Then your going to travel a little ways to get into battle, just to be shot by higher ranked people. Dying sucks more than Battlefield. Im not digging it so far as you can tell.
lol, about the teabagging
this is off topic but since you said you teabagged the guy can you teabag in uncharted and if so how?

Old 25-11-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yeah i saw that the MAG blog was giving them away and i got one earlier today it is pretty sweet
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009   #10
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Yeah, I played this for a few hours, I'm not a big fan. There are some things they do really right, I love how deep the game is before you even get going. The different options and customization is really cool, and really isn't something I've seen any other shooter in this much detail. It just sucks how long it takes to unlock that stuff, it's not like Bad Company 2 or Uncharted where you're unlocking stuff every round.

It just feels really dated and clunky to me. Not being able to throw grenades at a moments notice is a poor design choice, it sucks having to cycle through you're secondary items. Non-regenerating health is lame, especially considering how it only takes a shot or two to kill you.

I actually liked the level design, and I can't wait to see some of the bigger maps. Only two things really got me with that. First, it sucks that all the buildings are essentially just window dressing. Second, I think there's a bit too much foliage, it turns the game into a bit of a camping fest. It could really, really use a kill cam.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009   #11
SuperStaff
@trediddy no you cant do it in uncharted, as you cant kneel down. You can taunt them though, which is better. When you kill someone run to their dead body and press X. The stock one is laugh, but you can get more in the store.

and no kill cam! I cant stand those stupid kill cams, they suck, get rid of them in gaming. Last thing i want is some douch stabbing me in the back and acting cool because he watched the kill cam. Takes no skill at all.
Old 25-11-2009   #12
PCN Addict
thats why i like there is no kill cam on uncharted

anyways whats up wit the graphics they look pretty bad

Old 26-11-2009   #13
PCN Master
I know there's not very much love for the game here on this site but I thought it was pretty cool
the graphics aren't that great I will admit but I like it even with the graphics not being great
Old 26-11-2009   #14
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r View Post
the graphics aren't that great I will admit but I like it even with the graphics not being great
I have to agree with you there, from my short time playing the beta so far, even on my unstable connection here, I was more than able to play a game, got in relatively quickly and although the graphics are nothing to shout about but considering it's a beta I don't think it's that bad.
Old 26-11-2009   #15
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
MAG is great(apart for my hate due to it crashing my ps3 badly) but its still great despite the graphics, but as said its still beta, and i wouldnt expect crazy graphics with the amount of players!
Old 26-11-2009   #16
PCN Master
for this game, I can get past the graphics not being great but as xEN7xASSASSInx says, its hard to expect great graphics from a game with this many players
really the only thing I don't like is the load time when you're trying to find a game maybe its just my connection here though
Old 26-11-2009   #17
PCN Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r View Post
for this game, I can get past the graphics not being great but as xEN7xASSASSInx says, its hard to expect great graphics from a game with this many players
really the only thing I don't like is the load time when you're trying to find a game maybe its just my connection here though
is it 256 players online in a game?

Old 26-11-2009   #18
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by trediddy View Post
yeah it is, thats probably one reason why I get lag, the other is the internet in residence at school has way to many people on the same server
Old 26-11-2009   #19
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
Quote:
Originally Posted by trediddy View Post
yeah it is! there is a gametype or 2 that arent a full 256
Old 27-11-2009   #20
Staff
The graphics imo are surprisingly good for being able to support 256 players online. I mean it looks A LOT better than most FPS games.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote