Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 20-05-2010   #21
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
The game looks fine, its not uncharted2 visuals but the 60 lines of resolution dont really detract from the experience
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010   #22
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Well, I'm confused...I'm just looking at Amazon.com (US) and it appears that the PS3 version has more reviews and higher customer review rating than the 360 version. Some reviews go as far as stating the graphics are better than GOW III. So, all this hoopla on the PS3 having sub HD graphics though apparently true for RDR is just nonsense...Who cares?????Please see reviews here.

I guess since the Infinity Ward vs Activision fight had nothing new this week. The mainstream gaming media had to report something to rile the PS3 fanboys. Nothing gets hits on a gaming website than the ole which console has better graphics for this game argument. Nothing to see hear go back to your gaming...Please can't we all just get along...

P.S. I still think Rockstar is lazy....

Last edited by glen421; 20-05-2010 at 08:40 PM..
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010   #23
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
there are plenty of games that are not quite up to 720p i dont have a list of them but i have heard of a number of games both on the PS3 and 360 that are sub HD
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #24
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
You can find a list of most of the games and their resolution here. I guess the next question would be do you think they (R*) should fix it? I can't remember if they did anything about GTA IV though.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010   #25
"The New Guy"
The exclusive content is killing me right now as both consoles jockey for market share. Especially with the DLC's. The same thing happened with Rockband, but it was the PS3 that lost out. It's too bad because while MS and Sony battle for the big bucks, it's the gamers that lose out in the end. All in the name of greed.
nesfan is offline   Reply With Quote