Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Recruitment > Writing
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 16-12-2009   #1
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Gen_itals
Writting Talent Resume

To Whom It may Concern

A great mind holding a pen makes the avid reader hold his breath....

I would like to apply if needed for a writing position on these boards and the site as a whole. An essential part of enjoyment comes from quality work, so if I must write something why not put care into it.

If I would be selected towards the writing staff of this website I would be grateful. You can be assured that I would keep constant activity within the community, always putting attention to detail, quality and reader's interest.

Hopefully you consider my writing you consider and will soon see that my "Epensmenship" is quite to your standard and beyond.

To back-up my thesis on being a mindful thinking writer I can tell you that:
-I have well-read the works of author's like Dostoevsky, Orwell, Aristotle, Voltaire along many others.
- I have one numerous oratory, writing, and debating events. Inclduing (but certainly not limited to) the ability to be a junior critic at the Toronto Film Festival.
- I love the Sony Brand, I had PS1 since I was a child then a PS2 around 9 I believe and now currently a PS3/ PSP. Accumulated I must have between 250-400 Playstation titles on all four platforms (PS- 50 PS2- ~150 PSP- ~50 PS3- ~ 30)

I hope you will strongly consider me for whatever role you need to fill.

Thank you,

Sincerly,
Andrew, Hopefully your future staffmate.
LordKu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
position, recruitment, resume, write, writing