Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 19-01-2010   #1
"The New Guy"
Mw2 vs killzone 2 online

What's your preferred game for online?

I have tried to like KZ2 but just gets annoying. I hate that its slow and everyone crams into one little area of a MASSIVE map!! AND the respawning is a killer i have to wait 8 secs for my doctor to come and revive me where is my X button???? hahaha

I am a PS3 owner the above is not a rant.

MW2 on the other hand is fast! just the way i like it. Everyone moves quickly. Respawning is fast!

I'm not a noob by the way. I just like fast combat!

Single player - KZ2
Online - MW2

PSN - genkville

Whats your opinion?

Last edited by genk; 19-01-2010 at 08:36 AM..
genk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I like Killzone 2 but I will agree that everyone does tend to cram into one place
MW2 is pretty cool for a while although I'm not very good, for me it depends on what mood I'm in
Old 19-01-2010   #3
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
The trick is to not play the huge 32 player games in KZ2. 12-16 players is perfect, and makes the game so much more fun. For me, KZ2 is way better online. Haven't played the MW2 campaign, so can't compare that.
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010   #4
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
as much as i love and play mw2 i'll say killzone 2(although i no longer own it).. the hit detection is way better, the physics, and everyone(usually) works great as a team and i agree its slower, but only certain gametypes are slow usually there is alot of action..

but i too play mw2 for the fast gameplay and that but, i hate its connections(i mean 8 out of ten matches will either be laggy), the hit detection sucks you snipe guys in the chest/face and get a stupid hit marker, youre getting shot and move round a corner and then die and in killcam the enemy was getting the hit marker while you werent on screen lol, and sooooo many campers, just because they are desperate to get a high killstreak or a nuke..

i have more issues with mw2 than i do killzone 2 to put it simply haha
Old 20-01-2010   #5
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
The trick is to not play the huge 32 player games in KZ2. 12-16 players is perfect, and makes the game so much more fun. For me, KZ2 is way better online. Haven't played the MW2 campaign, so can't compare that.
See i think thats where im going wrong! i play the massive 32 games. I will try 12-16 tonight!
Old 20-01-2010   #6
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEN7xASSASSINx View Post
as much as i love and play mw2 i'll say killzone 2(although i no longer own it).. the hit detection is way better, the physics, and everyone(usually) works great as a team and i agree its slower, but only certain gametypes are slow usually there is alot of action..

but i too play mw2 for the fast gameplay and that but, i hate its connections(i mean 8 out of ten matches will either be laggy), the hit detection sucks you snipe guys in the chest/face and get a stupid hit marker, youre getting shot and move round a corner and then die and in killcam the enemy was getting the hit marker while you werent on screen lol, and sooooo many campers, just because they are desperate to get a high killstreak or a nuke..

i have more issues with mw2 than i do killzone 2 to put it simply haha
That is a pain with the chest shots! I just feel like MW2 rewards you for each kill and it does it well... say you hit someone on the head it gives you 100 plus 50 for headshot. And i like the fast menu's and how fast you can jump into a match!

I sound like a noob dont i? haha
Old 20-01-2010   #7
"The New Guy"
I don't have MW2 yet so I don't really want to talk down on it, but I really like KZ2! When you guys say that everybody tends to cram in one place, that is what makes it awesome! I love the games with 32 players while the games with 12-16 get boring. I'm a noob at games so MW2 everybody owns so I like it better on KZ2.
epicgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010   #8
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
I loved Killzone 2 before everyone got the Tactician class. When I've played it more recently, it pretty quickly devolved into one team throwing spawn grenades into the other teams base and just camping everyone to death.

But I still love the feel and weight of Killzone 2, feels sooooooooooo good!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010   #9
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
I have played KZ2 once or twice so I can't say much about it and also at that time I wasn't into online until U2 and MW2. MW2 is really fun I like he speed of it and working as a team isn't a problem for me because I play with my friends and we're in a clan so we are always on teams. But if I'm playing with random people its hard to have teamwork. I also really like the leveling system and the upgrades for online in MW2. I also like he 3rd person team tactical idea

PS3: It only does everything

Last edited by trediddy; 21-01-2010 at 06:43 PM..
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010   #10
"The New Guy"
MW2 pips KZ2 online just
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #11
"The New Guy"
both great games
louismason8 is offline   Reply With Quote