Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 26-05-2010   #1
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
PSN Plus leaked info

Here are some of the features you will get for the new PSN Plus.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010   #2
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
thats quite a hefty list, and to be honest looks worth a premium service, if thats the correct features.. although i would like if they offered PSN ID change, maybe limit it to one change a month or something.. but yeah i quite like what theyre offering :) just waiting for the price now..
Old 26-05-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Those features sound great and the extended warranty would cinch it for me but we
should all take note that this story is from Dec 09
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
http://www.tqcast.com/2010/05/25/loo...lipse-is-near/

here is a different link i was going to post this earlier but just got side tracked and Glen got it up before me but that shows fewer thing listed and it has a price tag of 10 dollars a month which is pretty steep.

Also i have to say that cross game voice chat is one of the dumbest things to put on here becuase then if you buy it and your friends dont then you are still in the same situation that you are in now and you cannot cross game chat with them so how does that help?
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Agree with you dip, Crossgame voice chat should be rolled into the standard online service.

The only way I would support it being a premium only feature would be if a subscription
comes with a free blutooth headset since few people as ison PSN game with voice chat,
pegging it as subscription only will narrow an already shallow pool.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
that is a good idea sending out the bluetooth headset with a subscription but it would have to be a year subscription and it would get a lot more people to try the service and people would probably stay on if they tried and liked. I have no intention of paying for online for the PS3 but if it came with the bluetooth headset from sony (which i already have) i would definitely pay 60 bucks or something like that for it and either just have a second headset or sell but i would get a 50 dollar headset and just pay 10 bucks for the service to try it out for awhile
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010   #7
"The New Guy"
wow, all these features look amazing! almost to good to be true, w/e, if these featues are true then im 100% getting psn plus
RileyCola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010   #8
"The New Guy"
I found that the price is 18 for 3 months or 50 annually (which is about 4 and a quarter a month?). Not too shabby.
Mitchrapp is offline   Reply With Quote