Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 12-08-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
New Device from Sony

Well for awhile we have heard Sony might be working on a PSP Phone or similar type device, well according to Engadget, such a device is in the works and apparently the rundown is this:

Runs the Android 3.0 Operating System
Uses slider system to reveal game controls instead of keyboard
Has a 1GHz Snapdragon processor
Apparently capable of running games from the PS1 and PSP

Also this new phone will supposedly introduce a new gaming section to the Android market and might even feature games such as God of War and LittleBigPlanet as well. No word on a definite release date yet and the picture below is just a mock-up but as long as the information is sound, anyone in the market for a phone upgrade soon might just want to wait it out for this phone's release.

Old 12-08-2010   #2
"The New Guy"
That looks Amazing as i have the HTC HERO
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- X_LethaL_X
X_LethaL_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
looks pretty sweet i remember rumors a few years back but will this be called PSPhone?
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010   #4
PCN Member
Android smartphone + games machine = best phone ever
LewisJ999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010   #5
"The New Guy"
wow , thats crazy
marxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010   #6
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Lol this is a sarcastic joke right? :P Hate to be ruining it, but i was laughing then i see people are going with it so i got confused.

They literally took a picture of the PSP Go and threw a picture of the blackberry or HTC (whatever that is) and overlayed it over the PSP Go Screen.

Its a cool idea, but i hope it doesnt happen. Android nice and all but as most phones do, it will be updated and out of date by the time PSP 2 comes out. sony needs to make their own thing and work with that.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote