Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 24-01-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Halo Reach "bending the Xbox as far as it'll bend"

okay I came across this article stating that Halo Reach is pretty much gonna go way beyond anything Halo 3 did.
one thing that they claimed to do is improve the AI to make it "super robust" and that "the improvements in the AI would offer players plenty of replay value compared to a highly scripted series like Uncharted or Call of Duty"

I just wanna know what people here think will happen with this new halo game
Do you think that Halo Reach will offer something completely new and push the 360 as far as they can or do you think it will just be another game in teh series.

myself, I think it could be too early to tell but it would be great if they did try to do something new with the Halo series, after all, this is the last Halo game that Bungie will be making, so it would be cool if they did something radically different
Old 24-01-2010   #2
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
Yea it to early to tell story wise, but it seems they improved the graphics from the video at the VGAs but I don't know if that was real gameplay or not

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010   #3
PCN Master
yeah the graphics look a lot better but it could be like what you said, it might not be real gameplay
Old 25-01-2010   #4
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
well it HAS to go further or it would be pointless, but it can go as far as it bloody wants it will be lame they say it will be a change for the series but from what ive seen of screens theres nothing stunning or innovative about any of it :/ saying that theres plenty of time but to the point of the article, thats just the obvious thing to say like every new ps3 game has 'pushed the ps3 to its limit' then a game that looks better comes out lol
Old 25-01-2010   #5
Staff
I don't really see the huge improvement everyone is talking about, Gears of War came out years ago, and still looks better than Halo Reach.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010   #6
PCN Master
honestly, I think they're probably just trying to make it look REALLY good so that people will still wanna buy it and think that the Halo series still has something left in it
Old 26-01-2010   #7
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Halo 3 and Halo ODST didn't impress me graphically. So I gues anything else will be an improvement. They have had a lot of time to work on Reach. ODST was finished 6 months prior (and if you played it you can see not alot of effort and resources went into it) to release and HALO 3 was finished in mid 07. Which I think is when they went to work on Reach? Oh I did forget Halo Wars which I don't believe was even developed by Bungie. Anyway are they "bending the 360 till it can't bend no more"? Probably... I mean they've had a least 3yrs to work on it and plus their previous Halo games didn't bend anything but my wallet.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #8
PCN Master
well for those of us here with a 360 and who are interested in the beta, it begins May 3 according to Gamestop. I also found a first look at the game on Gamestop

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 11-02-2010 at 08:14 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #9
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Don't get me wrong here. I will buy this game/pre-order. I'm a HALO fan through and through. I hope to see some gamplay graphics and stuff this E3.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010   #10
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: ArmyOfNewbs
Lol. Bunjie didn't say it was the LAST Halo game they said it was the last one 'for awhile.' But yeah, I don't own a 360 and I probably never will but Halo:Reach looks alright. I just hope its not another ODST. x,x
3. Little Big Planet
4. Killzone 2
5. GTA:Vice City (HATE ME)
''PS3, It only does Everything..Except play PS2 games.'' <.< Not sure where I saw that quote.
GrantedAccess is offline   Reply With Quote