Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Nintendo Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-03-2007   #1
"The New Guy"
Wii Sucks

Wii is a dumb system that is overrated. If I wanted to play a lunchbox, i would go to Target and buy one. Everyone bought it because it is much cheaper than all of the better systems. PS3 also has motion sensor. It also has tilt, plays blu-ray disc, and has HD graphics. And by the way, if you wanted to play Super Mario Brothers, go buy a Nintendo 64. PS3 owns the Wii and is soo much better. Reply and tell me all of your stupid Mario Kart ideas. Wii is a system intended for 7 year olds, and PS3 is a grown up and mature persons system. We like blood and gore, not animated characters and games. We like sports games that have real to life graphics and not cartoon people that don't even exist in real life.
TheReaLMaNninG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #2
"The New Guy"
jst to add to that, we also like to keep our tv's, windows and old papa's urn intact when playing computer games
cfergie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #3
I own your soul! (Mod)
Fan boy, you just stepped on my turf, then pulled up the turf and threw it at me. Your attack was unprovoked, rude and ignorant. That kind of behaviour is NOT encouraged here at PS3 center.

Point the first: The Wii is interactive, if you can't understand that and don't want to play it, then I'm sorry, it's your loss.

2nd: Two words for you: Twilight Princess, so shut up.

3rd: How many people can afford HDtvs at the moment? NOT A DAMNED LOT!

4th: The Wii is a system for everyone, who are any age, it's not limited itself with violent games with boring plot lines, it's a fun system, that's what gaming should be, not "Ttaly pwning dose n00bs Lol".

5th: Those are your opinions (however misguided they may be), and these are mine.

6th: To reiterate, the Wii is fun, nobody takes it too seriously and everyone has a good time, if you don't like it, don't buy it, I don't think a lot of people would care whether you do or not.

7th: I like the PS3 and fully intend to buy or receive one by the end of the year, both systems have their downsides and both have their upsides, they may not be for everyone

8th: Can't we all just get along?

Last edited by NinjaSimon; 12-03-2007 at 12:51 AM..
NinjaSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #4
PCN Member
thats why i got both and not 360
asiandrz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #5
PCN Addict
Wii does suck bad!!!!!!! (Sorry to the people who have one)

Snails will have NITROUS someday...
PS3 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #6
The Moderator
i may end up buying all 3 systems (very unlikely) but i wouldn't say the wii sucks, more that you suck wii *Swish* i have my views, but don't express them (much, DIE XBOX!) and i don't think that anybody should. if this site let me swear, i'd tell you to F**k off, eat Sh*t and die a horrible and painful death you M****R F*****R!

Rant over...

Matt
Old 12-03-2007   #7
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
ok guyz enought fuss dont make me bring out my juicecup!!!
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #8
1337 Sauce
Dreamcast pwns your @rse!!!

There, I said it. Now step the hell back! ;p

Seriously though, I never thought I'd see a blast like that here, and I'm a bit disappointed by it. Although I don't own a Wii, I totally commend Nintendo for going all out for a segment of the market that was being overlooked by Sony and Microsoft. If Nintendo can coax more new and casual gamers into the marketplace, we're all better for it. That will help mainstream games and make them better received as a legitimate form of entertainment.

I must say though, with the Wiimote Nintendo is going after a segment that Sega first approached with the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast had a bunch of interactive controllers, such as the maraca controllers for Samba de Amigo, as well as the fishing controller for Sega Bass Fishing 1 & 2. That level of interactivty is great for party games, and that's an area the Wii will have the PS3 and 360 beat.
kingofgrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007   #9
PCN Addict
But Wii does suck. Come on juicyjuice!

Old 13-03-2007   #10
I own your soul! (Mod)
^Were You not paying attention?! **Draws Ninja Sword and slinks into the shadows**

Seriously, if you think the Wii sucks, put "I think the Wii sucks". Of course, if you think it rocks, then you can say that, it's been prven by scientists, with coats and everything.
Old 13-03-2007   #11
1337 Sauce
i dont think ANYONE thinks any consoles suck...they just either cant afford one, havent played it, or prefure another console. i personally prefure the ps3 but the wii is fun :D

[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k17/buenoisbueno/480x60-banner.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
Dr.buen0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007   #12
The Moderator
i think the 360 sucks, because of its flaws/company

Matt
Old 13-03-2007   #13
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattZani View Post
i think the 360 sucks, because of its flaws/company

Matt
I must admit I share the same thoughts. I almost caved and bought a 360, but I'm glad I instead waited and bought the PS3. It offers me everything the 360 has and more. People forget the 360 had fewer launch titles along with more defective consoles ("ring of death" sound familiar?) Microsoft has put on a huge anti-PS3 smear campaign in the press, and I find it to be utterly disgusting.

Some people may like the 360 a lot, and that's great, but I'm not one to share their enthusiasm. I guess at this point I like the 360 about as much as Japan and the rest of Asia. Oh wait...
kingofgrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007   #14
PCN Addict
I played Wii. And boy it has bad graphics and the only game I like is Wii sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 13-03-2007   #15
1337 Sauce
therealmanning, i agree with ninja simon, and you say the ps3 has tilt, well the wii has more mtion sensing than the ps3, then you say its for 7 year olds, i think you will find there are many adults buying one and playing them for themselves
WhiteChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007   #16
PCN Addict
Still like the PS3. nothing and I mean nothing can change my mind!!!!

Old 14-03-2007   #17
The Moderator
KOG, it sounds like we are exactly the same, i kept thinking i could buy one if i wanted, and i really like Halo, PGR3 etc, but i stayed and went PS3!

Matt
Old 14-03-2007   #18
PCN Addict
At one point I wanted the 360, but I got over it to quick!

Old 14-03-2007   #19
The Moderator
i just watched a PS3 video, had my heethen thinking gone in a snap!

Matt
Old 17-03-2007   #20
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSimon View Post
Fan boy, you just stepped on my turf, then pulled up the turf and threw it at me. Your attack was unprovoked, rude and ignorant. That kind of behaviour is NOT encouraged here at PS3 center.

Point the first: The Wii is interactive, if you can't understand that and don't want to play it, then I'm sorry, it's your loss.

2nd: Two words for you: Twilight Princess, so shut up.

3rd: How many people can afford HDtvs at the moment? NOT A DAMNED LOT!

4th: The Wii is a system for everyone, who are any age, it's not limited itself with violent games with boring plot lines, it's a fun system, that's what gaming should be, not "Ttaly pwning dose n00bs Lol".

5th: Those are your opinions (however misguided they may be), and these are mine.

6th: To reiterate, the Wii is fun, nobody takes it too seriously and everyone has a good time, if you don't like it, don't buy it, I don't think a lot of people would care whether you do or not.

7th: I like the PS3 and fully intend to buy or receive one by the end of the year, both systems have their downsides and both have their upsides, they may not be for everyone

8th: Can't we all just get along?
True dat!

If I had money, the PS3 would be sitting beside my Wii right now, a perfect mix, they balace each other out if you ask me :)

The only reasn the 360 fails in my book is that you HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES!

PS3 Home FTW, Wii.....FTW!