Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Forum Rules & Announcements > Rules & Annoucements
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 18-08-2009   #1
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
Technical Issues

Good Day,

Due to some recent technical issues, we have lost about 6 days of data. This means if you have signed up in the last 6 days you will need to recreate your account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone and will be working to prevent and minimize scenarios like this from happening again in the future.
Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
is that why I lost like 50 or 60 posts and like 500 points? Will that be able to be fixed?
Old 18-08-2009   #3
World Domination
Site Admin
Im afraid from the looks of it that i will not be able to fix the lost posts however the points issue is looking like its going to be resolved.

once again, sorry for the inconvenience
Old 18-08-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well it's how it goes, we all have learning experiences and we take something from them and learn from them so we can prevent them from happening again, at least we only lost some posts, much worse things could have happened.
Old 18-08-2009   #5
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Well it's how it goes, we all have learning experiences and we take something from them and learn from them so we can prevent them from happening again, at least we only lost some posts, much worse things could have happened.
well, you are right, I'll get over it, it could have been worse
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009   #6
PCN Content Provider
PSN ID: Y2DAZZ
Seems like the site is having another problem atm, we can only assume it's a would-be hacker, which is redirecting the site to another site... but whatever. We here at PCN are doing everything we can to fix these problems.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009   #7
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Seems like the site is having another problem atm, we can only assume it's a would-be hacker, which is redirecting the site to another site... but whatever. We here at PCN are doing everything we can to fix these problems.
really, we're being hacked now 2? I didn't know that but a lot of places are being hacke now aren't they?
Old 21-08-2009   #8
PCN Content Provider
PSN ID: Y2DAZZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r View Post
really, we're being hacked now 2? I didn't know that but a lot of places are being hacke now aren't they?
Well it was yesterday, just a quick problem that lasted an hour or so, it's been sorted now thanks to our amazing programmers. And we're taking further action so nothing else happens again.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
That was yesterday and all it amounted too was every time you tried to load a page on the website you would be redirected to a different website, all it required was you to turn on redirection protection in your browser or quickly hit stop on your browser before the redirect took place. It has since been fixed.
Old 21-08-2009   #10
World Domination
Site Admin
Yeah we fixed those issues and we're now moving into improving our security even further.
Old 26-08-2009   #11
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Well it was yesterday, just a quick problem that lasted an hour or so, it's been sorted now thanks to our amazing programmers. And we're taking further action so nothing else happens again.
oh, okay thanks for explaining