Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network > Trophies
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 06-06-2009   #21
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
It sucks that some devs wont go back and update their games with trophies. Capcom agest ago said they would be having trophies for DMC4. Then Kojima could easily add trophies to MGS4, you get rewarded for everything via in game trophies anyways....just turn those into trophies and people will be happy.

It cant be that hard, your basicly putting in code to trigger trophies in your game. Since its standard and not a single dev complained, i dont see how its hard to update old games.
I hear yah man, it would be awesome if devs just went back and added trophy support to their games. Thing is, old games would get a boost in sales for a little while too, so there's really no down side to it.

To be honest, I picked Lost Planet up a while ago, got right into the game, then my old TV broke, so I stopped playing. I want to get into it again, but I can't seem to get interested. If Capcom added trophy and in-game XMB support, I would be all over it again lol.
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009   #22
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
same thing can be said for COD 4 cuz they have those in game achievement or w/e they are called that could easibly be turned into trophies
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #23
PCN Member
PSN ID: Az1zam
I'm a trophy whore, I just need to gather trophies. I try to avoid checking the trophy list before I play a game, in that way I'll enjoy my game even more.

But in all truth, I'm not trying to gather all trophies, I just want the platinums. For me it seems like that is what really matters when it comes to trophy gathering.
Az1zam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #24
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: mar611
I don't put much effort in to getting trophies, well, I barely have any trophies to begin with lol.
mar611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #25
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
for me there will be days where I wanna get some trophies but then there will be days when I just wanna play games
I guess it depends what kind of mood I'm in
Old 07-10-2009   #26
PCN Member
PSN ID: Riarwe
I`m a real trophywhore hehe. A few years back i played endgame instances on WoW and when I stopped playing WoW I think that translated over to the trophies.
For me trophies is a way to challenge myself as a gamer, the harder the platinum is to get to crazier I get but the sweet pure joy when it finally pops up is worth it all.
Feel free to add me also if you any of you want, got many spots left on the friendlist lol.
Riarwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #27
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Trophies definitely make games a lot more interesting and they add a lot more replay value for games, like after I beat Bioshock the first time through, I'm probably gonna play it again later to get some more of the trophies.
and with a game like Fallout 3, where u can get different trophies depending on what alignment u are, thats another reason to play the game again but in a different way each time
this may be just me, but I kinda thought that games without trophies weren't as interesting as ones with them
Old 07-10-2009   #28
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Jamie_Shankill
Actually i don't really put effort in but i have a lot of em
J-Matt is offline   Reply With Quote