Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Recruitment > Writing
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Old 02-05-2010   #1
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: ArmyOfNewbs
Looking for a position..

Hello, I am 18 year old male who attends Florida International University. Although my major is Law Enforcement (yes, I'm studying to be a lawyer. Hard to believe I know) I believe I can ACTUALLY WRITE. Anyways, I enjoy writing plenty, especially reviews. I have written some reviews but my best work I believe would have to be the one I wrote on Final Fantasy XIII. I believe I am old enough and have enough experience to be an asset to this site. I also believe that my experience in law would help a lot in the contribution to this site. If you need to see the review just ask. If you are interested in me as a staff member and find me useful to this site, please reply.

Rafael Espejo
Best games in order of appearance
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Uncharted 2
3. Little Big Planet
4. Killzone 2
5. GTA:Vice City (HATE ME)
''PS3, It only does Everything..Except play PS2 games.'' <.< Not sure where I saw that quote.
GrantedAccess is offline   Reply With Quote