Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 27-02-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
Valve on PS3

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=236838

trying to do some damage control on the PS3 it appears. they now claim that they are not currently putting their games on the PS3 because they dont want to put out "bad" ports like the Orange Box and think the PS3 should have the best value of games it possibly can, or something like that. UMM yeah that is why your lead programmer, or w/e Gabe is, came out and said that the PS3 was garbage and Sony should start over. NOT BUYING IT VALVE
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010   #2
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
i think they can go to hell, if that was the case they would have remarked about it being hard to develop for and left it there but instead they kept on saying it and taking digs basically "the ps3 sucks because they arent throwing the amount of money microsoft are at us"..

no the ps3 starts outselling the 360 andproduces games like uncharted 2, heavy rain, gow3 + gt5 are to come..

the ps3 gets the good versions of multi-plats (saboteur and ff13), and multiple discs start being used for 360..

now suddenly they "take it back" lol erm no, and i wont be buying there games :)
Old 28-02-2010   #3
PCN Master
lol exactly my thoughts on the whole situation and i also will not buy any of their games and i HATE L4D i mean it was fun for awhile (like first 3 times i played it) but now it is just boring and i do not find it fun at all. My worry is that they will start selling stuff PS3 and the will sell bad, obviously, and they, Gabe, will use that to start bashing on it more about how games do not sell well on the system and how it is crap again. Basically i would rather them just leave the PS3 alone and quit trying to make games for it
Old 28-02-2010   #4
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
I was contemplating buying a 360 for L4D2 a while ago but then I played it and hated it. So before I would have cared.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010   #5
PCN Master
yeah it got a whole lot of hype but really didnt live up to any of it IMO
Old 28-02-2010   #6
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I was contemplating buying a 360 for L4D2 a while ago but then I played it and hated it. So before I would have cared.
Same here, I don't understand why people like L4D, it is fun for about 10 mins, but then after that it just gets old.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
lol, remember how I used to think L4D was cool
then I played L4D2 and it was boring after like 15 or 20 minutes
Old 28-02-2010   #8
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
It's definitely not addicting, although I've never played the game myself as I mentioned before my sister got the XBOX 360 for Christmas, well she got Left 4 Dead 2 as a present (and she asked for the game to, it wasn't a surprise) where she had to buy Modern Warfare 2 herself and to this day 98% of the time she is playing that XBOX, it's Modern Warfare 2 in the disc tray and Left 4 Dead 2 goes unplayed for long stretches of time along with almost all the other games she has for that system though I'm a lot worse, to date I own including the PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP probably close to 200 games and I've finished less than 50 of them.

In a way I would almost be considered a collector of games and to this day I'm still on the lookout for the Futurama video game and Worms Pinball at decent prices, both are obscure titles with limited releases and I've got other obscure titles like Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (which I would highly recommend looking for if you liked the Jurassic Park movies and are a fan of tycoon games since you build your own Jurassic Park, sometimes you even get lucky and get a copy at EB Games, mine came from there after looking for it for 2 weeks, bought it for less than $30 and I could sell it now for $60-80) but I'm far off topic now.

Oh and Valve, I've got three words for you, go **** yourselves, your only kissing our a**es because we aren't far from matching the audience of the XBOX 360, then again I remember reading on Kotaku apparently the new version of Steam might be adding support for Mac's so maybe they finally realized being closed minded, fat a****** fanboys of Microsoft products is costing them money in markets that would have bought your games otherwise.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 28-02-2010 at 01:55 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote