Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 12-03-2010   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
When are you getting GoW3 ? AKA thoughts too

Supposedly, the street date has been broken... There's a rumor flying around that the game will be released tomorrow or day after here in India. Can you guys confirm? Pre orders etc?
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I really wanna get it but I have so much games to beat right now and I haven't played the first 2 yet.
so I'm probably gonna get the first 2 then get GoW 3 when I beat some more of the games i have now
Old 12-03-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Mine's pre-ordered off Amazon and will ship Monday, all pre-orders ship out a day early from Amazon.ca so they get there the day of release or the day after, depending on how slow Canada Post is.

If the street date has been broken somewhere, it was done quietly (most of the time it is done this way) because no news reports are turning up of any major retailer selling it early.
Old 12-03-2010   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
If you want broken street dates, Target does it EVERYTIME for every major release. They had Killzone 2, Resistance, MAG, and even CODMW2 was out early. Walked into gamestop and they were ticked off because of it. You get fined for that because your stealing other peoples sales.

As for me I have it pre-ordered at gamestop and will most likely be going to midnight release.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #5
1337 Sauce
God of war releasing tomorrow, 13th of March
Old 12-03-2010   #6
1337 Sauce
I will be getting the collectors edition the day it comes out!!
saxxon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010   #7
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
If you want broken street dates, Target does it EVERYTIME for every major release.
I wish there was a Canadian retailer that did that but I found out after the LittleBigPlanet release problem, no one would takes chances, not even the local guys. The one retailer that might Zellers (which could be described as the Canadian version of Target and is well known for having a bad electronics department in terms of pricing, selection and incompetent people working in that section) can't for one reason, they don't get games before the release date, I remember walking in wanting inFamous on release day (I was trying to avoid paying $69.99 so I went to all the retailers) and they just stared at me, like "huh, what's that game", meanwhile every other store has a copy, even HMV.
Old 13-03-2010   #8
SuperStaff
Yeah Target is incompetent too. The other day I asked about MLB The Show and they gave me 2K sports on xbox instead. Being I worked at one its because they have no one thats specific to any branch of the store. I told them "I know electronics, the dimwit there doesnt know ****, let me work it" but nope.

Meanwhile quick, everyone cancel pre-orders and dont buy GOW3 for a week. Lets pretend we are all importing it haha
Old 15-03-2010   #9
1337 Sauce
Got it got it!!!!

Old 15-03-2010   #10
PCN Master
Well you can all laugh now, just checked online on Amazon.ca about my order as I hadn't received anything today, turns out the idiots aren't shipping it till at least the 19th and don't expect it to be delivered until at least the 25th of March.
Old 15-03-2010   #11
1337 Sauce
Maybe this time you need to do a preorder from India :)
Btw, started the game, and the first 15-20 minutes, is epic... No other game even comes close to the scale of this game... Things settle down after taht, but the quality and the scale of things is up there with the greats.... Santa Monica have done justice to Kratos, and the PS3. Definite console mover.
Old 15-03-2010   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
i played the game at GDC and the first bit is as amazing and everyone says it is but i will be getting my copy tomorrow for sure even though my ps3 is not working
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010   #13
SuperStaff
I wonder how fast this will move consoles?
Old 15-03-2010   #14
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
I wonder how fast this will move consoles?
I've heard a fair bit of people without a ps3 talking about this game, so it will probably move consoles pretty fast
Old 15-03-2010   #15
PCN Master
well it looks like my PS3 is officially dead so i need to get a knew one at some point
Old 15-03-2010   #16
SuperStaff
Well you can pay Sony 140 bucks to "repair" it, aka just get a refurbished slim. Or you can trade it in to Gamestop, get maybe more than 60 bucks for it, and get one from them.
Old 16-03-2010   #17
PCN Master
Quote:
Well you can pay Sony 140 bucks to "repair" it, aka just get a refurbished slim. Or you can trade it in to Gamestop, get maybe more than 60 bucks for it, and get one from them.
Might not be possible, it's been mentioned on the PlayStation forums a few times that if you open your console and repair it yourself or have a third-party repair it, Sony can refuse to service your console or replace it if you tampered with the Serial Number on the back to open the console (which is kind of necessary to gain access to the inside of the console). I mean by all means try, but when you call Sony just be straight up with them about it and see what they say, it's better than lying and then you being charged if they ship it back.
Old 16-03-2010   #18
PCN Master
i will probably just sell it on Ebay to someone that is looking for parts or something and buy a new slim but i really wanted to get GoW III
Old 16-03-2010   #19
SuperStaff
One of the most absolute amazing games i have ever played....!
Old 16-03-2010   #20
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Oh man, just got through the first boss. Best use of L3+R3 ever!

And the graphics... holy crap, the GRAPHICS! GOW? More like WOW!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote