Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 21-02-2010   #21
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Firedshot
! major question which realse date are we looking at Japan, EU or NA?
Old 21-02-2010   #22
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
I think we are all assuming that we are looking for the NA release date, at least I was.
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010   #23
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
Well well well, amazon states nov 1st as the release date :) Hope they're right... and guess who's the closest? :P
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010   #24
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Thats a monday so its for sure just a placeholder date lol. ITs most likely going to be a tuesday (ship thursday) or a thursday, ship thursday, date.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010   #25
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Amazon isn't even consistent, their Canadian website, Amazon.ca states it will be released March 31st, 2010, the UK website says they don't know when it will be out, the French Amazon website says September 30, 2010 and the German website doesn't know as well. If Amazon actually knew the release date, it would at least be the same date for the 2 North American Amazon websites, let alone consistent among their other websites.

The only thing currently known about the release date that's somewhat confirmed is Gran Turismo 5 should release this fall but so far every entry into the contest is in this range so it's anyone's game.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 23-02-2010 at 07:54 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #26
PCN Master
looks like I have the latest date so far, kinda hope they announce another delay at this point lol for Jan 2011.
Old 07-03-2010   #27
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
can I change my bet again?
I want to change it to 14 686
Old 07-03-2010   #28
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
ohh yeah it should have maybe been clearer about which release is being talked about.. i assumed it was EU/UK being from here -_- never even thought :( haha

i hope the france time is about right though coz im closest to that :P
Old 07-03-2010   #29
PCN Master
To quote Sauberbmw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauberbmw View Post
POINTS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE THE GAME HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN NORTH AMERICA!!!
Pretty safe to assume if the points aren't given out till the game releases in North America, we are guessing for the North American release date which makes sense as a good portion of our userbase is from North America and the website itself is based in North America.

That being said, I'm going to put down 3,000 points on my bet for a date, but I haven't decided on the final date I'm choosing yet, so I'm not posting one till I'm ready to commit to a date, since we only get one shot.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 07-03-2010 at 04:09 PM..
Old 07-03-2010   #30
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
totally missed that, and im obviously not the only one ;) also im not able to read minds, i didnt know where the site is based :P.. i mean when i won mini ninjas i think it was nick who had it said he was based in UK, so i actually thought it was a UK ran site but awells i still hope im correct
Old 08-03-2010   #31
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Some of our staff is based in the UK as well. So shipping things across sea's isn't a problem sometimes.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010   #32
PCN Master
Well good news for everyone that guessed, at GDC 2010 it was revealed by Sony boss Peter Dille that the game will release before 2011, most likely fall or early winter so everyone is in range for a possible date.

Also I'm putting down my bet officially now:

X_Racer1: November 2nd 2010 - 3,000 points

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafunk View Post
sign me upppp!
Well dafunk to participate in the contest you would actually have to give a guess at the release date for the game, you can't just go sign me up and expect someone to assign you a random date.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 27-03-2010 at 10:21 AM..
Old 26-03-2010   #33
"The New Guy"
sign me upppp!
dafunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010   #34
PCN Master
you need to put your name, the date you think it release and any points you want to wager.

Look at how X_racer1 did it above you
Old 15-06-2010   #35
1337 Sauce
X_Racer1!!! You nailed it!!!!! Nov 2 2010!
Old 16-06-2010   #36
1337 Sauce
is anyone awake? :)
Old 16-06-2010   #37
PCN Master
There isn't much to say yet, although Sony has revealed the date, the contest isn't over because as stated in the rules, the points are awarded once people can actually have the game in their hands. Gran Turismo has been delayed before and I wouldn't put it past them to delay it again (they did it to GT4 after it had a confirmed date).

I mean at this point unfortunately anyone who guessed before the 2nd of November is out since the game is definitely not going to be released early for any reason but anyone's guess after the 2nd is still possible, even a small 1-2 week delay would be possible, similar to LittleBigPlanet after that stupid song fiasco.

Although don't get me wrong, I'm still quite happy to have picked the release date and down to the exact day but I'm not going to start celebrating until it's actually released at which point hopefully PSSync will have launched as well, I'm going to need something to use the points on otherwise the fanboy page is going to look awful weird with a non-staff member being #1 in points and by a significant margin.

EDIT: Well I'm still not convinced the game will absolutely come out on November 2nd but Sony started sending around the following e-mail and set up a pre-order section on the Gran Turismo website so while I still have my doubts due to PD's previous reputation, it's definitely looking like they are serious about making that November 2nd release date.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 16-07-2010 at 11:12 PM..