Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 26-04-2011   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
account information leaked

I was on twitter and saw that IGN posted an article on how hackers who crashed PSN might have obtained information and might be able to access accounts with that information.

I hope Sony is able to fix it before anyone suffers any losses from anything.
I hope Sony can find these people and take them straight down for doing such a low thing.

tell me your thoughts
Old 26-04-2011   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Little late for that, from what I've read, they already have the information and to quote the Engadget article apparently any and all of the following has been leaked:
  • Name
  • Shipping address
  • Billing address
  • Country
  • E-mail address
  • Birthdate
  • PSN/Qriocity ID
  • PSN/Qriocity password
  • PSN/Qriocity security question and answer
  • Purchase history
To even further things, apparently even your credit card number/security code might have been leaked as well (if you had one associated with your account, so chalk one up for me having the common sense to never trust Sony with my credit card). Personally I don't give two ***** because all they will have from me is information you can get out of the phone book and I'll be changing my account password once PSN access is restored. That being said, it's still absolutely pathetic that Sony had this big of a failure in security and we better be getting something for all of this.
Old 26-04-2011   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I read into more and found they had that, it's not looking good but I'm gonna do the same as you are and change my password just to be safe and because I don't remember my password anyways
Old 27-04-2011   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Im trying to get new cards right now...waiting for the stupid bank to approve it. Everything else, im screwed there is nothing i can do. The more I think about it the more I hate hackers and the more I think "well thanks Sony..." All that effort to not let my information get in wrong hands and this happens.

Its scarier to think about what they CAN do with your information. They can impersonate you right now. They somehow get your social number and your done.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote