Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 18-07-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
The summer drought

Hey guys, long time no see, I had an emergency to deal with over the past
couple weeks but have got things once again under control.

Now that I have a bit more free time I was wondering what you guys are
playing over the summer.

There doesnt seem to be many MUST PLAY titles launching at all, Ill be
working on finishing Demon's Souls and going through a backlog of titles that have yet to even be placed into the PS3's disc drive like Valkyria Chronicles.

What about you guys?
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I got Dragon Age, one of the best games i ever played. Havent had a good game come out worth playing at all for the past few months...
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
If I ever get off my butt and actually try to finish it, I've got God of War 2 to finish and then I can move onto God of War 3 (as it's been sitting waiting for me to play it for a couple of months now). Then it's finish a playthrough of Assassins Creed, Battlefield: Bad Company and if I finish all of that, get on to playing the Metal Gear series (MGS4 has been sitting around for more than a year unplayed now since I've still yet to play the first 3 games).

Plus that's all assuming I don't keep getting distracted from playing those games by other ones such as my copy of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City which is on it's way, the Blur beta, Midnight Club: Los Angeles and possibly Red Dead Redemption (if I'm able to sell off some older games I don't play anymore, but I'm not selling them to a game store, so it could take awhile).

Last edited by X_Racer1; 23-07-2010 at 08:36 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010   #4
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
If I ever get off my butt and actually try to finish it, I've got God of War 2 to finish and then I can move onto God of War 3 (as it's been sitting waiting for me to play it for a couple of months now). Then it's finish a playthrough of Assassins Creed, Battlefield: Bad Company and if I finish all of that, get on to playing the Metal Gear series.

Plus that's all assuming I don't keep getting distracted from playing those games by other ones such as my copy of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City which is on it's way, the Blur beta, Midnight Club: Los Angeles and possibly Red Dead Redemption (if I'm able to sell off some older games I don't play anymore, but I'm not selling them to a game store, so it could take awhile).
You need to play GOW3 asap, it's amazing. I'm playing almost nothing right now, I've got a few games to finish, but I just can't be bothered e.g. 3D Dot Game Heroes, White Knight Chronicles, Resonance of Fate, Red Dead Redemption.

Was thinking of starting Tales of Vesperia (360) because it's meant to be good. Also I was thinking of getting Valkyria Chronicles and Demon's Souls if they are cheap, but I'm not a huge fan of SRPGs so I'm not sure what to do..
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I'm trying to finish Dante's inferno, then I have to play through Uncharted 2 and Dragon Age, I'm gonna get onto getting GoW 1-3 and demons Souls once I get onto beating the 3 games I need to beat now.
I just don't have much motivation to play through story modes now
Old 19-07-2010   #6
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
I'm still slugging it out with RDR :) With the kind of work load i have, it's super difficult to even have a continuous 2 hr session of gaming.
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010   #7
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
I am currently playing Infamous. Not sure why I stopped playing it last year. It's a great game. I still have a butt-load of games to play. GOW III I need to play, it's just sitting there. I bought Mass Effect played the first couple of hours and stopped. So still need to finish that. (I know it's a 360 game) And then here is a list of games I need to pick up:

1. Dead Space
2. Batman Arkham Asylum
3. The Force Unleashed
4. Red Dead Redemption

I'm with you Bharat. My current workload and personal life activities (you know the ones outside of gaming). I just can't seem to get some good solid gameplay in.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010   #8
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
I actually JUST got GOW III Game stop is having a sale and you can pick it up for only 30 bucks so i decided to get it and i think it is probably the best game i have played (maybe not ever but i cannot think another "better" game right now). I am about 6 hours into it right now. I suggest that anyone who has not gotten the game or has it but has not played it yet PLAY IT NOW it is completely awesome
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010   #9
PCN Addict
Oh don't get me wrong I want to play it very, very badly but I would like to have sometime to seriously play it. You know when the girl is out of town and you got nothing else to do but play games all day long...
Old 21-07-2010   #10
PCN Master
lol yeah makes sense the game took me about 10 hours to finish (on normal) and i finished it after about 2 days of owning the game but it was well worth it
Old 21-07-2010   #11
PCN Addict
Oh Dipchit, How did you get your PS3 finally working?
Old 21-07-2010   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Oh yeh, I remember you mentioning having a bit of trouble with yours.

But now that the dust has settled on both games, In my book, Uncharted 2 remains
Sony's exclusive to beat
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010   #13
PCN Master
I got it working by buying a new SLIM lol. I just gave up trying to get mine to work but i did actually get my 40GB that i bought off Ebay to work and i think i will probably try to sell that

I still need to get Uncharted 2 and play it but GoW III is the best looking game i have ever played but i know that Uncharted 2 is close (if not better)

Last edited by Dipchit02; 22-07-2010 at 10:44 AM..