Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 04-08-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
MW2 Single Player Demo Released

Yes for some reason Activision has felt the need to finally grace the gaming community with a demo for MW2 (more specifically the single player campaign), even more specifically the Cliffhanger level in the game.

Why they decided 9 months after release and unprecedented sales to put out a demo is beyond me because by this point they have to have sold copies to almost anyone who still wants to buy the game. In the interest of curiosity though, does anyone on the forums plan on downloading the demo (if you've skipped out on the title for the past 9 months). I mean I don't plan to, in fact I even thinking about selling MW2 along with my copy of Resistance 2 (well old copy as I just acquired the collectors edition of R2 for $19.99 brand new) but let's hear from some fellow members.
Old 05-08-2010   #2
PCN Member
I wont be buying it Modern Warfare 2. Got so sick of hearing about it.

Besides, Medal of Honor is coming out soon and I just bought Resistance Fall of Man: and Resistance 2.

However I will be downloading the demo if it comes on the store, but they have had trouble with it on the european store, and nobody can download it in the UK :(
LewisJ999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
honestly I already traded in my cope of MW2 a WHILE ago, like back in February a few weeks after MAG came out, not that MAG was any better when I think about it in hindsight, but i was sick of MW2 because of all the bull**** that went on in multiplayer but MAG became worse but I don't want MW2 back again enough to spend the $60 on it
I'm probably just gonna wait for COD: Black Ops or the new Medal of Honor
Old 06-08-2010   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Wait where did you get that for 20 bucks?
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
By fluke in a Best Buy store in Canada, wasn't the only copy they had either, they still had two more copies. I mean the box is a little beat up (all of them were) but it's a complete package. Even more stupid, that game cost me as much as Best Buy wants for a copy of Resistance 2 (non-collectors edition) in used condition.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 06-08-2010 at 10:34 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote