Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 22-08-2010   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
So Modern Warfare is pretty much ruined

There is like no support for the game to fix the "issues" it has anymore, and its getting worse by the day.

I finally moved into the 800k rank and ever since then ive been playing with nothing but noobs. All they do is spawn camp the hell out of you or find some other cheap way to score points and kills without giving people achance. Even when its on my team i tell them to cut it out. Yet iits usuelly some puking dude thinking he is cool online that doesnt listen and just cusses you out.

I found it to be easy to call them out in the lobby and tell em how much they suck, so they leave. However that doesnt always work and you usuelly have to put up with their crap for at least 2 rounds for it to happen.

Moral of this story: You spawn camp, noob tube across the map, etc... YOU SUCK, dont be bragging in that lobby at the end of the game.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Modern Warfare 2 is such a problem child for me, I mean my online rank in that game vs. COD4 is nowhere near as close as I've never prestiged in MW2 where COD4 I did once or twice, I can't exactly remember and these problems aren't encouraging me to get back into the online.

In fact the issues and the general lack of fun I have online on MW2 have me seriously considering selling the game, something I've never done (except for selling extra copies of games). The only things stopping me from doing so is the local multiplayer options and knowing several people who still play the game.
Old 22-08-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I thought it was bad way back in like January and it doesn't sound nearly as bad as you guys say it is.
I'm glad I traded it in a while ago.

think Black Ops will be as bad?
Old 23-08-2010   #4
SuperStaff
I don't think im buying Black Ops because of the noobs playing this one....

I mean its COD so it might be fun, but MOH is so much more interesting to me. Im sure noobs will spread to that game to, but theres nothing you can do.

I got into two good games today. No one camped, it was great. Then stupid parties of douchbags joined the games and ruined it. They seriously just find where you spawn and sit there killing you, rendering your whole team useless. Then the games over and its like "ZOMG WE ARE DA BEST PLAYERS EVER!!!!!"

Btw I never prestiged at all. Im about to break 1million rank in kills too. Just wasting time till MOH comes out I guess.
Old 23-08-2010   #5
PCN Master
I'm not really impressed by either from the few videos I've seen but I'm probably gonna rent the games to see which one I like more.
honestly, if u wanna have a good way to waste time before the new MOH, Killzone 2 and COD4 are pretty decent now that noobs have spilled over to MW2 if you still own those games
Old 23-08-2010   #6
SuperStaff
I hate Killzones controls, I dont know why, i just do. I was like super excited for that game, everyone on the team was making fun of me for being so excited lol. I hope 3 is alot better, but im a Resistance fanboy so that comes first lol.

Also, I noticed Activision is like not showing us anything regarding Black Ops...I think its cus its exactly the same as MW2 with slight changes here and there.
Old 23-08-2010   #7
PCN Master
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same as MW2, which means I won't get it.
I kinda hope Killzone changes some of the controls from 2 as well.
i still need to play Resistance 2 but I wanna get Resistance 3 as well