Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 29-09-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Another EA Screwup

A couple of weeks back, might have been lost in the reset of the forums though, I posted a forum thread about EA screwing up big time on the 360 digital version of Battlefield: Bad Company by including the PlayStation 3 manual with the 360 digital copy. Well now Slightly Mad Studios and EA have screwed up big time with the recent release of Need for Speed: Shift. What have they done exactly, well the 360 version is trying to connect to the PlayStation Store! Add it to the long list of current bugs apparently with the game but I get the feeling this one will be a priority.

Also view the original blog post about it.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 29-09-2009 at 09:17 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009   #2
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: thegiblet75
I have seen discussion about this maybe on Kotaku. The store image could be a placeholder image, if the code crashed badly enough.

Any proof this is the retail version and not a leaked development version?
giblet75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009   #3
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by giblet75 View Post
I have seen discussion about this maybe on Kotaku. The store image could be a placeholder image, if the code crashed badly enough.

Any proof this is the retail version and not a leaked development version?
Yeah this is apparently the retail version of the game. It is a huge bug if that is the case though.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
The original blog poster has already stated it's a retail PAL collectors edition version, so as long as he can provide proof it really is such a copy then EA has probably got one of the largest bugs ever to affect a video game on their hands and Microsoft will most likely be hounding them to get it fixed.
Old 29-09-2009   #5
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Thats actually really funny, and in an odd way i really like EA right now :P

Just looked at the pic, the above is correct its just a placeholder image. Not our fault the Xbox has problems lol, I guess EA could change the stock image for errors though.

Last edited by Dustin S.; 29-09-2009 at 03:22 PM..
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
Thats actually really funny, and in an odd way i really like EA right now :P

Just looked at the pic, the above is correct its just a placeholder image. Not our fault the Xbox has problems lol, I guess EA could change the stock image for errors though.
thats exactly what I thought, it is really funny that all this stuff would happen and I am kinda happy in an odd way