Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-01-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Left for Dead looks sweet

okay I was watching some friends play this before and this game looks really great
this is one game on the 360 that I wish the PS3 had
I might get this game for PC now
tell me what u guys think about this game
Old 11-01-2010   #2
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
I think it looks epic. I have debated buying a 360 for a while now just to play the game. Fanboys may say it sucks since they hate valve. They're noobs though.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #3
Staff
I've got it for 360, but I don't like it that much. Response and game pace is very quick, so it's fun for a while, but then it just becomes another "move into an area, kill everyone, move into next area." So I got bored of it quite quickly, it is meant to be a lot better if you play online though, which I never tried because I don't pay for Live.

I also got the PC version, which I have to say is slightly better, because of the mouse, so if you have a capable PC, you may as well get the PC version.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #4
PCN Master
yeah I'll have to see if my laptop is compatible
if not I'll get a 360 for that, probably for Gears of War as well
EDIT: my laptop is compatible so I'll probably get it

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 11-01-2010 at 04:26 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
If you can post the model number I can look up your machine for compatibility although I remember you mentioning is was an IBM Thinkpad and I know those computers aren't necessarily on the cutting edge of computing.

Anyway the minimum specs for the first game are 3.2GHz Pentium 4 Processor or 2GHz Dual Core, 1GB of RAM and 128MB of video memory. Left 4 Dead 2 requires about the same specs.
Old 11-01-2010   #6
PCN Master
I already checked the compatibility and it passed the test they gave me\but yeah I do have a Thinkpad and yes they're not cutting edge but meh, the school gave us them so at least I didn't have to buy myself one

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 11-01-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Old 12-01-2010   #7
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
left for dead is suuper fun! but after awhile of playing it feels like its kind of 'dragging on' and loses the excitement but its fun if you only plat now and then :D
Old 12-01-2010   #8
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I think it looks epic. I have debated buying a 360 for a while now just to play the game. Fanboys may say it sucks since they hate valve. They're noobs though.
does anyone know why 360 fanboys hate Valve so much, I hear 360 fanboys make fun of Valve a lot and they never say why
Old 12-01-2010   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r View Post
does anyone know why 360 fanboys hate Valve so much, I hear 360 fanboys make fun of Valve a lot and they never say why
Why would a 360 fan have any reason (after all the have both Left 4 Dead games, we have none, in fact if anything, they would be laughing at PlayStation 3 owners) the only console to have a somewhat real reason is PlayStation 3 owners just because their dictator, is a Microsoft loving fanboy and won't bring over any of their other games to the platform. I've never even heard of such a thing. If you're wondering about what Jordan mentioned, I believe he was referring to PlayStation 3 fanboys that have boycotted Valve, not fans of the 360.
Old 12-01-2010   #10
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
Ya, PS3 fanboys haha. Definitely not 360 fanboys. Remember EIN? For some strange reason he wants everyone to hate valve. We had a long argument about me justifying not hating Valve. He only posted a few more times after the argument. I'm beginning to think I scared him off. LOL.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #11
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Why would a 360 fan have any reason (after all the have both Left 4 Dead games, we have none, in fact if anything, they would be laughing at PlayStation 3 owners) the only console to have a somewhat real reason is PlayStation 3 owners just because their dictator, is a Microsoft loving fanboy and won't bring over any of their other games to the platform. I've never even heard of such a thing. If you're wondering about what Jordan mentioned, I believe he was referring to PlayStation 3 fanboys that have boycotted Valve, not fans of the 360.
oh, never mind sorry, I mistook Jordan then
maybe then its just a few 360 fanboys that I've heard then

and @Jordan whe nI think about you are right, I haven't seen him post much after that either but I have heard a bit of PS fanboys make fun of Valve I believe
sorry for the misunderstanding again

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 12-01-2010 at 07:21 PM..