Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 14-06-2010   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Kinect or Natal?

I didnt like Natal to begin with, but does anyone else think Natal was a far better name than Kinect? I absolutely hate the name for so many reasons, then they go and announce games for it. Kinectals? haha it has to be a joke?

I thought PlayStation Move was a lame name, but this takes the cake.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010   #2
Staff
Kinect is a much worse name, I would have at least thought they'd use Kinetic, but I have a feeling they'll be advertising it like "Connect to Kinect", or "Get Kinected" etc.

That Kinectimals game is basically Eyepet and copies the name from Invizimals.

Last edited by Shak; 14-06-2010 at 07:49 AM..
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010   #3
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
This "Kinect" is all smoke and mirrors. I don't see how Microsoft can incorporate Kinect into games like Gears or Halo. This all for the "family" and "casual" gamers not ment for typical gamers. Sony is at least getting "Move" more involved in they "typical" gaming market along with the "casual" market.

Sorry this thread is about Kinect vs Natal. I didn't like Natal but it grew on me due to all the media saying "how great Natal is going to be"... So I am used to saying it now. Kinect isn't too bad...Natal sounds cooler and not so casual as wii or move...
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
The name is pretty clever but I dont like the way it flows.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010   #5
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
As you know I've been searching the internet all week and watching E3 demo's and interviews. The impression I'm getting is that Kinect is coming up short on the "wow factor". There are even some reports that it isn't functioning properly not sure if it software related or hardware related at this time. All and all, I think more people were impressed with Move than Kinect.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote