Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 03-09-2008   #1
PCN Member
Little Big Planet Billboard

Haa check out this HUGE billboard! I was at the beach and saw a mini billboard of Little Big Planet. I wanted to take it but theres was a ton of people around.

sky_skyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008   #2
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
haha thats hilarious .. nice find!

Do you mind if we post that on the homepage?

Edit: http://www.ps3center.net/story-1940-...Billboard.html ... you get all the credit sky_skyler!

I think Sony is trying to get into the mind of families this time around. Posting little "cute" billboards to catch the attention of parents. What a good place to introduce a family product... this little, innocent "sackboy"... Good marketing strategy by Sony!
Old 04-09-2008   #3
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
lol that is soo funny and awesome
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #4
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal View Post
haha thats hilarious .. nice find!

Do you mind if we post that on the homepage?

Edit: http://www.ps3center.net/story-1940-...Billboard.html ... you get all the credit sky_skyler!

I think Sony is trying to get into the mind of families this time around. Posting little "cute" billboards to catch the attention of parents. What a good place to introduce a family product... this little, innocent "sackboy"... Good marketing strategy by Sony!

Yeah, thats great! Thanks for posting it on the homepage. Ive never had any of my posts on a homepage before.

Its a cool little mini billboard. It made me look twice thats 4sure.
Old 04-09-2008   #5
PCN Member
Oh, man - how CUTE would it be to steal one of those, and then crochet a little tiny Sackboy and have him sitting up on that little billboard walkway, like he'd just finished putting it up?

Those are great - I want one!
TonySoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #6
"The New Guy"
If you steal them... They won't be left for anyone to see! Sheesh!!!
dpurvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #7
PCN Member
I dont know how many of these mini billboards were put up....But the more popular LBP gets and the closer the release date gets, id bet they are getting stolen left and right.
Old 04-09-2008   #8
PCN Member
Haaaaa this is crazy! I wanted to post this and show you guys. I saw that mini billboard (above) and wanted to steal it. Of course I didnt steal it because theres was a ton of people around and I didnt want to get in trouble. My buddy just found this link online:

http://www.destructoid.com/sony-enco...s--99510.phtml
Old 04-09-2008   #9
MOD
tooo bad they are not doing it in canadian cities, i would have stole one
Old 04-09-2008   #10
The Creator
Site Admin
Where do you live sauderbmw?
Old 05-09-2008   #11
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_skyler View Post
Haaaaa this is crazy! I wanted to post this and show you guys. I saw that mini billboard (above) and wanted to steal it. Of course I didnt steal it because theres was a ton of people around and I didnt want to get in trouble. My buddy just found this link online:

http://www.destructoid.com/sony-enco...s--99510.phtml
Heh - I knew I wasn't the only person thinking of stealing one of those! At least if people are stealing them, then maybe there's still a chance I can get one on EBay. Better buy it BEFORE LBP comes out next month though; something tells me they'll be a lot harder to find once the casual gamers get addicted!
Old 05-09-2008   #12
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
Heh - I knew I wasn't the only person thinking of stealing one of those! At least if people are stealing them, then maybe there's still a chance I can get one on EBay. Better buy it BEFORE LBP comes out next month though; something tells me they'll be a lot harder to find once the casual gamers get addicted!
Yes, good idea. I bet theres a ton of them all over the place. Once the game comes out Im sure you will see them on ebay. Good luck getting one. Im sure there will be a few hardcore LBP fans that will pay a nice penny to get one.
Old 08-09-2008   #13
PCN Member
Quote:
Yes, good idea. I bet theres a ton of them all over the place. Once the game comes out Im sure you will see them on ebay. Good luck getting one. Im sure there will be a few hardcore LBP fans that will pay a nice penny to get one.
You're more right than you know; somebody just put one up on EBay and the bidding is already a bit ridiculous:

LittleBigPlanet Billboard on EBay

Last edited by svalbard; 05-10-2008 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: fixed link (had http twice)
Old 09-09-2008   #14
PCN Member
haha i just saw this pic over on another forum. Look what someone did to this billboard??!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3188/...fe13f821a4.jpg

I'm a little disappointed that they would tag up a cool little billboard, but then again someone made it their own. haha these get tagged up like big billboards
Old 10-09-2008   #15
The Creator
Site Admin
heh sucks that people are actually stealing them now... I guess theyre hot items!
Old 11-09-2008   #16
MOD
i live in calgary
Old 01-10-2008   #17
PCN Member
Do you get the beta in Canada or is it just here in the US? I saw on another thread that the billboards are all numbered? Do they have beta numbers on them? that would be awesome!
Old 01-10-2008   #18
The Creator
Site Admin
Quote:
Do you get the beta in Canada or is it just here in the US? I saw on another thread that the billboards are all numbered? Do they have beta numbers on them? that would be awesome!
Apparently they are numbered...
Old 01-10-2008   #19
PCN Member
I heard a rumor on another forum that they might be putting beta keys on some of those LBP billboards, but I have no idea if it's true or not. Like I needed ANOTHER reason to try and find one of those things - I'm already doing a "double take" every time I drive by one of those political yard signs: "WAIT!!! Was that a LittleBigPlanet Billboard?... No, just another Obama sign. Stupid politics." :P
Old 01-10-2008   #20
PCN Member
That would be awesome if you could get the beta AND the billboard! Maybe they will have clues somewhere or a puzzle you have to solve.