Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
View Poll Results: Will you buy it?
Yes 19 73.08%
No 0 0%
Rental 1 3.85%
Maybe, wait for reviews/more videos/other 6 23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-05-2009   #21
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
This game seriously just finds a way to get better and better as you play it. Im in the second city now, completed the first one 100 percent, and they were not kidding about how you can see it change. All the people begin to cheer you and the city starts to back you and stuff, its just awesome. Then the missions keep getting bigger and bigger.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009   #22
Staff
PSN ID: Kireinakiri
if Dustin's buying it for me, sure
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009   #23
SuperStaff
This game is so good that if i didnt trade in all my games to get it i would haha
Old 29-05-2009   #24
Staff
PSN ID: Kireinakiri
you can trade in your InFamous for a Infamous copy then give it to me then
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009   #25
"The New Guy"
The game is a definite buy for any one who owns a ps3. Those who have not played the demo, i suggest you play it, as Cole has been given all if not most of the abilities for you to play and test.

All abilities are electrical (when playing as good) not sure when playing bad if they become more fiery as his aura goes red.

You start of with little powers and gradually unlock new ones and gain experience points to purchase new powers and upgrade existing ones.

if you like games like Sly Cooper, Assassins Creed, prince of persia, GTA you will enjoy this game

Last edited by zabbyh; 29-05-2009 at 08:54 AM..
zabbyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009   #26
"The New Guy"
I will be getting inFamous tomorrow,can't wait to play it !
Sackboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009   #27
PCN Senior
T3H 4W3SOM3

that is my description of the game

that is all
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009   #28
SuperStaff
Zabbyh just cus i got a little into the game, i think its all the powers from the first island. If you go further the powers get a little more in depth and you unlock news ones haha.
Old 29-05-2009   #29
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbyh View Post
The game is a definite buy for any one who owns a ps3. Those who have not played the demo, i suggest you play it, as Cole has been given all if not most of the abilities for you to play and test.
Agreed - they removed the "code" thing from the demo about a week ago, so there's no reason to not download it now; it's really one of the best demos I've ever played on the PS3. And once you play, you get hooked pretty quickly.
TonySoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009   #30
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
It was a great looking game when I first heard and saw it, the demo was even better, and now the final game is just amazing. I'm only 1/3 to 1/2 done the first city and if it wasn't for the fact I still have the urge to do a gaming session of Call of Duty 4 once in awhile I would be spending most if not all my time on this game. It's simply amazing being able to just walk around the city, looking for side missions or frying reapers as you explore. Also the fact the city responds to your Karma is great as well, currently I'm staying on the good side and you actively see people taking your picture or cheering for you. Though I know once I finish the game once I'm doing it over on the evil side just to see how different the story plays out, which is nice and something you don't see in many games.
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #31
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
It was a great looking game when I first heard and saw it, the demo was even better, and now the final game is just amazing. I'm only 1/3 to 1/2 done the first city and if it wasn't for the fact I still have the urge to do a gaming session of Call of Duty 4 once in awhile I would be spending most if not all my time on this game. It's simply amazing being able to just walk around the city, looking for side missions or frying reapers as you explore. Also the fact the city responds to your Karma is great as well, currently I'm staying on the good side and you actively see people taking your picture or cheering for you. Though I know once I finish the game once I'm doing it over on the evil side just to see how different the story plays out, which is nice and something you don't see in many games.
Heh - I know what you mean... I've been spending all of my time on inFamous, and I've just started a second playthrough, but I'm guessing my playtime is going to be split a lot now that the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta starts up tomorrow!

It still boggles my mind that they packaged the Uncharted 2 beta codes in with copies of inFamous - in a way, that's both incredibly cool, because those are 2 of the top PS3 titles of 2009... and incredibly cruel, because between the two, I don't have time to do anything else! :P
Old 05-06-2009   #32
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
i will probably buy it but it wont be anytime soon it will prob be like next summer or soemthing like that because there are enough games coming out this holiday season that i want to buy and i think i might need to pick up Uncharted so i can get Uncharted 2 just like i did with GoW I and II for III
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #33
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
I think it was a good incentive to buy the game on release day since now no copy will come with a code, it was only in the first shipment and I happened to get lucky and got the last copy where I bought mine. I did get around to downloading the beta, although it was annoying I had to wait over a week after buying the game to be able to redeem the beta code since the beta didn't start till June 3rd. Now though I got too many games to spend my time on as I'm getting close to Platinum on Midnight Club, inFamous is getting even better, Call of Duty 4 is still calling me and I have the Uncharted 2 beta to play and from the 1 time I've played it, it will definitely be a game I'll consider buying, but I'll have to buy the original first, still never got around to buying it.
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #34
PCN Master
Getting the beta key would have really been the only reason for me to get it right away but as it is i will wait and probably pick it up next summer just cuz of funds and other games that i want to get right now. or i might get it around Christmas.
Old 08-06-2009   #35
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipchit02 View Post
Getting the beta key would have really been the only reason for me to get it right away but as it is i will wait and probably pick it up next summer just cuz of funds and other games that i want to get right now. or i might get it around Christmas.
I just saw one copy left at Target that still had the Uncharted 2 sticker on the front - I thought about getting it just so I could eBay it, but decided not to. So I know there's at least ONE beta key left floating around out there!

Even if you can't find a beta key, though, it's still worth getting inFamous just for the game itself - this really is one of the best games on the PS3 right now.
Old 08-06-2009   #36
PCN Master
where is that at i want it lol :) but no really i dont need it i will get over not being in the beta
Old 08-06-2009   #37
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
I tried the demo, but it was too difficult for me, even on easy :/ I beat the train section, but kept getting overwhelmed when trying to clear out the water tank. I figure it's not worth 60 bucks if I can't even beat the demo.
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #38
PCN Master
well i didnt think it was that hard if you try to just you know NOT DIE lol
Old 09-06-2009   #39
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipchit02 View Post
well i didnt think it was that hard if you try to just you know NOT DIE lol
Yeah jeeze Nikhil, didn't you think of that? ;)
Haha just kidding.
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #40
PCN Master
lol yeah i didnt think it was that hard to think of but you know some people just dont have smarts like i do