Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 30-12-2009   #21
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
there are alot of good mods in the game right now and it is VERY limited as to what you ahve to work with.
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #22
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
That kratos one is pretty sweet

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #23
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipchit02 View Post
there are alot of good mods in the game right now and it is VERY limited as to what you ahve to work with.
Yeah I don't like how you have to choose each area of the character, and then choose what you want to do. They should have just done it like LBP and let you use stickers and items all over the body at the same time.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #24
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
i was confused for a second but i get what you are saying now and yeah i would have to agree with you on that, it would be nice if they just gave you the option for editing the whole body with stickers or areas like it is now either way there is alot of cool stuff in the beta
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #25
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
be nice to actually "model" things too. So you can do something other than basic shapes.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #26
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Like DipChit02 said, I think it's crazy what people are doing just with the super limited beta. It'll be interesting to see what we get in the full game!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #27
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
be nice to actually "model" things too. So you can do something other than basic shapes.
Yeah that would be cool, I was also thinking, at the most basic level, they should allow you to change the head shape of the character to completely circular or completely oval. This would allow people to create more realistic designs, and shouldn't be much of a problem for the devs.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009   #28
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
This has to be one of the best games I've ever been in a beta for and this is with a extremely limited set of things to create with and many features blocked off, I mean my current kart and mod are Killzone themed ones I got from the Top Downloads and they are pretty darn good. Reminds me of the LittleBigPlanet beta, only more fun because you can always jump online and blow some people up on the track. If they can improve on this beta this will be one of the best games for the PlayStation 3 hands down, I mean track creation couldn't be easier, just drive around and if you aren't comfortable laying down all the elements yourself, just auto-populate and you can have a great track in a matter of a few minutes that reminds you of Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing fun but with current-gen graphics.
Old 31-12-2009   #29
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
I want to see them add custom soundtracks to this game, the music during the creation
process is grating against my sanity.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote