Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-03-2010   #1
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: zeggyshah
MW2 10th Prestige Hack ! PS3

Hi Guys I'm quite new on this . I've tryed doing this hack but it won't work for me sadly but I get all titles and embelems but it won't let me work online it says level 1 but on offline mode I'm 10th prestige so guys can u help me pls I will be happy if you could do out for me and I will give points ! I will give out my ps3 online details if u can do it for me thanks !
zeggyshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010   #2
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
Ugghh 10th prestige hackers make me sick. Just play the game.

Last edited by Jordan; 11-03-2010 at 07:46 PM..
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Straight from the forum rules:

5. No Warez - Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offense.

This thread falls under asking for a game crack and hence is a violation of the rules here thereby no forum users will be assisting you in cheating in a game.
Old 11-03-2010   #4
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
why use the 10th prestige hack? are you really that bad at the game?.. its quite funny all these 10th prestigers that can barely aim in a straight line lol
Old 11-03-2010   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Ugghh 10th prestige hackers make me sick. Just play the game.
lol, same with me
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEN7xASSASSINx View Post
why use the 10th prestige hack? are you really that bad at the game?.. its quite funny all these 10th prestigers that can barely aim in a straight line lol
that's probably why they use the hack, they're way too bad to get to 10th prestige by themselves
Old 12-03-2010   #6
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: zeggyshah
I am not rubbish on cod I'm already 6th prestige level 59
zeggyshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #7
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
waht is the 10th prestige hack? Sorry, never bought the game, so never bothered to find out in cod forums...
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #8
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
basicaly bharat, there are 10 prestiges and each have 70 levels.. you need to go through all 70 levels to get to the next prestige. This hack takes you straight to the last(10th)prestige at level 70, also unlocking a bunch of titles and emblems(used to customise the box around your name)..

i guess people use it to act better than what they are, i mean the average player if they battle through all the prestiges(without sitting at 70 for a few days) can get to 10th in about 15 days(15 full 24 hours of play, not just a few hours here and there for 15 days) <so its quite alot of work it takes but these hackers think "eff that" lol

Tags
mw2 prestige hack 10