Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 22-10-2007   #1
Staff
PCN impressions of Gran Turism 5: Prologue demo

Impressions are up. Let us know what you guys think.

http://www.ps3center.net/story-1109-...pressions.html
Dankir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #2
i don't have a ps3, but i have played the demo and it's good.
Old 07-11-2007   #3
1337 Sauce
I think the demo of the demo is fantastic, and it has me eagerly waiting for the full release. Sure, there's a little bit of cleanup that's needed for some of the graphical issues (minor jaggies and shimmering), but the game play is great. GT will truly benefit from having a platform geared to offer downloadable content, not only for cars but the GT TV segments as well.

Online play will keep me hooked for countless nights when it appears, and I'm stoked for that. Another positive is that the demo already has the Logitech force feedback wheel setups sorted, and they really add to the experience - especially with the new in-****pit view (Edit: Sorry. It didn't like the legitimate term I chose. How about we try "in-car view" instead?) .

As a side note, pick up the December copy of Motor Trend. The brand new GT-R is on the cover, and there's a big feature article inside. One of the key highlights is that Kazunori Yamauchi (Mr. GT himself) was called in to design the menu system for the in-car display screen.

Now I know why the GT-R had such a grand unveiling in the demo for GT5. It's pretty cool.

Last edited by kingofgrills; 07-11-2007 at 03:51 PM..
kingofgrills is offline   Reply With Quote