Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 12-11-2008   #1
"The New Guy"
Pixel Junk Fans

This might sound funny to a lot of you, but Pixel Junkie is one of the greatest game they got and it's only 10$. Allright, I have to admit it's not a fun game alone, but when you play with friends, the game is amazing. It's even in 1080p! I have never witnessed such great 2d graphic before.

The gameplay is so simple, anyone could play it. It doesn't mean the game can't get ridiculously hard. The first time I saw the game, I was really wondering what the hell it was. But then I tried it with my buddies, and man, it really kicks ass, as long as you don't play alone.

If you've never tried this game, you should go right now try the demo, it's worth a try at least. Like I've said, you'll realise how boring it could get playing alone, so it's really all about coop.

They even have a second Isalnd if you beat the first one, or just get sick of it. It's pretty neat!

Pixel Junk Monsters!
DeFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #2
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
Pixel junk makes some fun addicting games they have 3 out i think now they are all fun i love the pixel junk series.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #3
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Kaiboy12
I've liked all of the Pixeljunk games except Racers. My favorite is Monsters.
Kaiboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #4
1337 Sauce
oh yeah monsters is bad ass i really need to download it me and my friends love the demo racers was ok not their best and Edin is just weird but i like it.
Old 13-11-2008   #5
"The New Guy"
Out of the three games they've gotten out, I think Eden is really the coolest with its great spaced out graphics and the neat "spiders" you get to play with. I admit it is weird, but there's nothing wrong with weird, right? I never tried the racers, cause my buddy said it really wasn't worth it. And from what I read, I guess it's true. I can't wait to see what other sweet idea they come up with for their next Pixel Junk game!
DeFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008   #6
1337 Sauce
i liked the sudden death mode in racers cause i always play that first time my friends play it cause they just drive and explode and are like where did my car go that's probably my favorite mode on racers.
Old 13-11-2008   #7
1337 Sauce
I played the demo for Racers and it didn't make any sense for me.
Old 13-11-2008   #8
1337 Sauce
really its very simple you go the direction your car is facing and you push up or down and r2 is forward those are the only buttons you need 3 buttons for an entire game lol :P
Old 14-11-2008   #9
1337 Sauce
Ok, maybe I will try the demo again. But I don't think I'll buy it.