Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form
 



Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-09-2009   #1
PCN Master
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 1,689
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Bad Company 2 Looks Amazing

This game in my opinion is really flying under the radar amongst all the Modern
Warfare 2 hype. Given it is coming out in March, the gameplay footage being
released looks way way more impressive than modern warfare 2.

Check it out and share your opinions


Bad Company 2



Modern Warfare 2

SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009   #2
Staff
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,194
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Totally agree. The only thing that sucked about the original Bad Company was that the demo was so good I never bought the actual game :P
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009   #3
SuperStaff
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,118
PSN ID: soldierone
Lol I agree with the demo thing. BAd Company always looks better than COD, it always plays better than cod in a realistic tone, its just not as fun as COD. Cod i mean COD4, id play bad company over COD5 anyday.

I mean the level designs are too open, your either running for ever or catching a ride ona humvee only to get owned in a battle. The tanks and what not get annoying after one point, one reason why i dont think IW is including them in MW2. Its realistic for sure, and feels alot better than Killzone 2, but IW has been noted for saying they are not aiming for realism and more for the fun. Then COD4 SP was dull, but Bad Comapany's was even more dull. While i understand that the maps are so massive so thats why they only include like 4 maps, it still gets boring after a while seeing the same thing over and over again.

Ill be checking out Bad Company 2 for sure, but also remember it not only has to fiend off COD MW2 but it also now has MAG.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009   #4
PCN Addict
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 776
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
looks sweet
__________________
http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/tr/...DDY97/card.png

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009   #5
PCN Master
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trenton, On
Posts: 1,805
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
Lol I agree with the demo thing. BAd Company always looks better than COD, it always plays better than cod in a realistic tone, its just not as fun as COD. Cod i mean COD4, id play bad company over COD5 anyday.

I mean the level designs are too open, your either running for ever or catching a ride ona humvee only to get owned in a battle. The tanks and what not get annoying after one point, one reason why i dont think IW is including them in MW2. Its realistic for sure, and feels alot better than Killzone 2, but IW has been noted for saying they are not aiming for realism and more for the fun. Then COD4 SP was dull, but Bad Comapany's was even more dull. While i understand that the maps are so massive so thats why they only include like 4 maps, it still gets boring after a while seeing the same thing over and over again.

Ill be checking out Bad Company 2 for sure, but also remember it not only has to fiend off COD MW2 but it also now has MAG.
I agree with u Dustin, that's the thing I don't like about bad company, the tanks are so annoying after a while and when you're not doing that, you're running for a long time
Bad Company does look better than COD4 though
one point where I have to disagree on though is the single player part, i like the single player part of the game
but the maps do get really boring after a while
__________________
Go Montreal Canadiens
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009   #6
PCN Senior
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Trenton, Canada
Posts: 371
PSN ID: jordan123x
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
This game in my opinion is really flying under the radar amongst all the Modern
Warfare 2 hype. Given it is coming out in March, the gameplay footage being
released looks way less impressive than modern warfare 2.
Fixed.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #7
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 271
PSN ID: bharat4ever
waht about operation flashpoint? how will this game fare against the rest?
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #8
Staff
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,194
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat4ever View Post
waht about operation flashpoint? how will this game fare against the rest?
I heard that game was like... super simmy. Like SOCOM on crack, real tactical and real challenging. I haven't played it, but I'm not sure that it will compete with the more arcade like MW2 or BFBC2.

I saw this bit on N4G by Hiphop Gamer, was wondering what you guys thought. Do you think the environmental destruction and vehicles are enough to pull people from Modern Warfare 2?
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #9
PCN Master
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 1,689
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi
This game in my opinion is really flying under the radar amongst all the Modern
Warfare 2 hype. Given it is coming out in March, the gameplay footage being
released looks way less impressive than modern warfare 2.
Broken.
Fixed
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #10
PCN Addict
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a van down by the river!
Posts: 640
PSN ID: glen421
Game looks tight... Dare we say it looks better than COD MWII right now (in it's early stages). I say an actual game play trailer (looks like a 360 version) on TSA today and it looks great... Just saw it again and it maybe better looking than Killzone 2...

Last edited by glen421; 01-10-2009 at 04:24 PM..
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #11
PCN Master
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trenton, On
Posts: 1,805
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
it looks that good that it looks better than Killzone 2? I'll have to check it out then.
__________________
Go Montreal Canadiens
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #12
SuperStaff
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,118
PSN ID: soldierone
Operation Flashpoint is looking legit. Im just hoping they let us review it...
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #13
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 271
PSN ID: bharat4ever
Somehow i find operation flashpoint more appealing, instead of mindlessly shooting hordes of enemies.
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios