Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion > Technical Support
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 02-01-2008   #1
"The New Guy"
bluetooth call of duty problem

I just go a ps3 this christmas, the online play is working fine, so i wanted to be able to chat. a guy at best buy talked me in to a bluetooth earpiece. now i have registered my bluetooth to my playstation, and when i connect it it shows that it is working because the sound meter goes up when i speak in to it. but every time i try to play call of duty 4, it either lets me play and the bluetooth wont work, or i will try to play online and the bluetooth shows that it is working, but it keeps saying that it is downloading game settings forever and wont go past that. can someone please tell me what is going on?
matthewmclees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #2
The Moderator
COD4 has alot of problems with trying to download settings, but i dont know why the headset wont work with COD4, can you confirm that its on? Like a flashing LED or something?
Old 04-01-2008   #3
"The New Guy"
yes, cause i connect it on the audio accesories settings first and it i can hear my voice through the tv. so i know that it is working, i just dont know why when it does work i cant play cod4 on live
matthewmclees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #4
PCN Senior
try setting in accesory options instead of the tv as the output device set it to the bluetooth itself
Mr. 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008   #5
"The New Guy"
for the bluetooth problem when you start the game up and go into your lobby, if the little mic icon is not up turn your earpiece off and then back on and it should detect it after that. For the connecting issue, i went to my router settings and turnded off the unpd thing (not sure if thats how you spell it) and havent had the connecting issue ever since.
BullywithaFully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008   #6
1337 Sauce
could be a wifi issue with the infamous NAT type 3. happens to me all the time in calling all cars.

http://nabokovfan87.wordpress.com/20...t-issue-guide/
nabokovfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #7
"The New Guy"
the bluetooth problem when you start the game up and go into your lobby, if the little mic icon is not up turn your earpiece off and then back on and it should finf it after that
Ps3-Reviewer3 is offline   Reply With Quote