Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > PC Gaming
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 09-03-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Steam is coming to the Mac

I found an article stating that Steam will be Steam will be coming to Macs.
personally, I think it's about time that it did.
I am not a Mac user but I think that they should get more games that Windows gets just to make it more fair.
I know it has been rumored for a while now and the rumors were true after all. discuss your thoughts on this
heres the Gamespot article if u would rather read that but they're the same topic
Old 09-03-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Personally I just more p***** at them, while it's nice of them to support the Mac, as many people have pointed out, they started supporting Mac's before the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation 3 is potentially a larger market because I don't want to sterotype users of Mac's but a lot of the people I know who have them don't seem to be the gaming type. Even their current gaming market only sees major releases because otherwise the market is just too small to support it, meanwhile there's over 30 million PlayStation 3 consoles in the world and their fat dictator decides to support the arch rival of Windows instead of the PlayStation 3. As I've said it before and I'll say it again, f*** you Valve and f*** you Gabe Newell.

My version of the possible discussion in the offices of Valve:

Gabe Newell: We are going to port Steam and our games to Mac's
Valve Employee: (Spits coffee out) Say what
Gabe Newell: You heard me, we are supporting Mac's
Valve Employee: But the PlayStation 3 is a better/bigger market
Gabe Newell: I can't hear you, I can't hear you, you finished, good, now live with it and go get me my usual 3 Double Cheeseburgers.
Valve Employee: Whatever, (silently whispers to another employee on the way out), Why do we work here, it's obvious he's nothing but a fat a** dictator.
Old 09-03-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I believe a news article on this sit stated that Valve might be coming to the PS3 down the road if u wanna read it.
if they start expanding their development to the Mac, then they might actually start developing stuff for the PS3