Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 19-12-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
News for Demon Souls Fans

Well considering the game is now selling for just $14.99 in the U.S with prices not much more expensive in Canada, you would think Atlus might be slowing down on Demon Souls, not so apparently.

Basically Atlus has committed to keeping the online servers for Demon Souls going through the game's second anniversary and is even planning to hold a Pure White World Tendency event, which will begin on December 20 and run through the New Year (which to sum up, helps newcomers to the game get in much easier and helps hardcore players find things otherwise not reachable).
Old 19-12-2010   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Its only 15 bucks?

Im not into RPG games, but I loved Dragon Age and Mass Effect, do you think I will like this game?
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well actually it's now $17.99 (Amazon increased the price since I last saw it) but the only thing I know about the game is the ridiculous amount of difficulty you can have doing anything in this game. It's supposed to feel rewarding to finish things but you'll have to be willing to pay attention, learn and have patience to be able to play the game.
Old 19-12-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I think that's one reason why I haven't played it yet, people say it's hard.
plus I don't really like RPGs anymore.

but with that price, I have no reason not to get it
Old 20-12-2010   #5
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Is the story like Dragon Age? Its the one reason I really enjoyed Dragon Age. I'm starting to get into RPG games, but stories like Final Fantasy and what not keep me away because they don't interest me.

As in hard is it just a thinking game? Or is it like you have to level a certain way? I mean like Borderlands was stupid to me because you had to level specific things before you could get past certain points, it wasn't skilled at all, just leveling that specific thing.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
It's hard in that the enemies arent programmed to really loaf around and give you a nice easy shot at their weak spots.

I paid I think $70 for the collectors edition and would pay it again, Demons Souls is
truly a unique experience and I say if you own a ps3 you must own it, especccially at
that price.

Gamespot did a good review for anyone who wants a more visual explanation
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011   #7
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: station3fever
it's not hard. it's the no save nor check points that make it a pain!
station3fever is offline   Reply With Quote