Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-02-2011   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Singularity

I just got this game, its only 15 dollars brand new on Amazon right now. Its extremely awesome, I cant believe i passed it up.

Its running off Infinity Wards COD engine, but works perfectly for this type of game. Its like Bioshock but held back a bit in terms of depth, but overall its really fun title. Its not too generic and not too "next gen" its just right. Has a pretty good story and things to do are awesome. Online sucks but it wasnt made to have one and its pretty obvious.

I suggest checking it out.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Damn, considering GameStop Canada is selling brand new copies for just $9.89, I think I'll be running out and getting a copy, especially since Amazon.ca is selling copies for $30 or more. Inverse applies in the U.S though, GameStop there is selling copies for over $30.

Oh and if that's not enough of an incentive, GameStop is giving away $5 off your next used purchase coupons with your purchase as well, the game just has to be $9.99 or more (and looking quickly through the choices you can pickup Dead Space or the Orange Box for just $7.99 after the coupon).

Last edited by X_Racer1; 11-02-2011 at 11:09 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Amazon gave away a free graphic novel and that was enough for me lol. The game is absolutely awesome, it has that "perk" to FPS Ive been looking for. You can control time with your hand, and the enemies can bounce back and forth through time. it makes for interested gameplay and puzzle elements.

Like I said don't expect Bioshock 3, but expect something of that nature. If you end up hating it, bleh it was only 10 bucks and you can blame me lol.

(BTW if thats your two choices and both are ps3 versions, id go with Dead Space by a long shot.)
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
It can be any used game $9.99 or over, those were just two choices I picked out as they were decent to good games for $12.99 but there's plenty of other choices including Lair, Far Cry 2, Godfather 2 and MGS4 to name a few (and I'll have no issues getting any of those, in the Ottawa area alone there's 12 GameStops to hit up if you need something, one even sells 360 HD-DVD drives still).