Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion > Technical Support
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 07-06-2009   #1
"The New Guy"
problems

i need help
after playing 1 round of cod4 online the screen goes black and nothing will load back up.
it also wont load on godfather2 when i die, i end up haveing to turn it off in the back
i think its a tempurture problem but im not sure
marcTDWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #2
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
What PlayStation 3 model do you have? 60 or 20gb?
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
If its a temperature problem it would beep a couple times and shut down itself, i think the light even turns red or yellow? It is an internal error though, something isnt working right. If it only happens over long periods of time it could be ah eat problem, but this sounds like a system your gonna have to send in to get repaired.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yea i think if you look on youtube and see the yellow light of death stuff for the PS3 that is caused by overheating but yea just sounds to me like there is something wrong internally and needs to be sent back but what do i know, nothing about computer hardware that is for sure
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
If it's really a heat problem you could try a can of compressed air and blow out any accumulated dust which could be causing the problems, worst case scenario is you wasted a few bucks on the air because it wouldn't further damage the console, plus if that fails it would need to be sent in anyway as there isn't really anything else you could do. If you try compressed air, make sure you console is off and unplugged, laying flat and when using the can hold it several inches away before using the trigger on the can. Use the can on the back fan and the side vent to clean out dust.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 22-06-2009 at 03:10 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yea that sounds like a decent idea with the compressed air i mean it wouldnt hurt anything or void the warranty and there might be some dust or something somewhere
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote