Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 10-01-2010   #21
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
@genk yeah i'll add you we arent like a serious clan anyway we just like to go into matches and have fun and own some peepz, and every now and the have private matches just snipers/throwing knifes etc. we dont revolve our lives around the clan haha! i'll add you though

@jordan yeah thats my set up to, i actually went on after that comment and landed every quick/no-scope i fired for 2 matches then started missing them again lol
Old 11-01-2010   #22
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEN7xASSASSINx View Post
@genk yeah i'll add you we arent like a serious clan anyway we just like to go into matches and have fun and own some peepz, and every now and the have private matches just snipers/throwing knifes etc. we dont revolve our lives around the clan haha! i'll add you though

@jordan yeah thats my set up to, i actually went on after that comment and landed every quick/no-scope i fired for 2 matches then started missing them again lol
Cool dude add me! im on psn every now and then, a lot on weekends. I will accept your friend request as soon as i sign in! nice to meet some fellow snipers!

Dont you think its ridiculus that standard assualt rifles have overpowered scopes? i mean whats the point of sniping at times cos the guy can you out from 50 meters or so!!
genk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #23
PCN Senior
yeah i hear ya! i also find it bull that the sniper ACOG moves about like a normal scope, yet you cant hold ur breath with it -_- yet used on an assault rifle it doesnt move lol! those kind of little things annoy me haha
Old 12-01-2010   #24
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: fatlifeforlife
it's funny that e1 here hates dual shotties and thermal. i like to use the barret and dual ranger when i snipe. if you want u can add me for some fun. i'm on usually at least an hour a day but my son was just born 3 weeks ago so if he cries i'm usually out for 5 to 20 minutes. add me though. psn is fatlifeforlife.
Old 12-01-2010   #25
"The New Guy"
Quote:
yeah i hear ya! i also find it bull that the sniper ACOG moves about like a normal scope, yet you cant hold ur breath with it -_- yet used on an assault rifle it doesnt move lol! those kind of little things annoy me haha
I think IW were afraid of losing the regular noobs! know what i mean? They had to give pretty solid attachments cos if it was anything like BAD COMPANY noobs would not survive.

Whats your favourite map? i have Favela its to cramped.
Old 12-01-2010   #26
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlifeforlife View Post
it's funny that e1 here hates dual shotties and thermal. i like to use the barret and dual ranger when i snipe. if you want u can add me for some fun. i'm on usually at least an hour a day but my son was just born 3 weeks ago so if he cries i'm usually out for 5 to 20 minutes. add me though. psn is fatlifeforlife.
Cool dude i will add you. I use a small machine gun as it makes game feel harder. So do you snipe?

I have a little one on the way to.
Old 12-01-2010   #27
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: fatlifeforlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by genk View Post
Cool dude i will add you. I use a small machine gun as it makes game feel harder. So do you snipe?

i snipe or use the ump45. i went two weeks using the aug machine gun and when i first started playing i used the riot shield but got sick of my teammates not using it to their advantage. i would use it mainly on wasteland in the bunker so my team could shoot around me but they left me hanging against 3-4 enemies every time. my favorite map is usually sub base or derail. and i almost only play ground war. im by no means amazing but i do occasionally finish first.
Old 12-01-2010   #28
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlifeforlife View Post
i snipe or use the ump45. i went two weeks using the aug machine gun and when i first started playing i used the riot shield but got sick of my teammates not using it to their advantage. i would use it mainly on wasteland in the bunker so my team could shoot around me but they left me hanging against 3-4 enemies every time. my favorite map is usually sub base or derail. and i almost only play ground war. im by no means amazing but i do occasionally finish first.
Yeah shield is a little crapy! but very dangerous!! Derail is a little mehh.
Old 12-01-2010   #29
PCN Senior
yeah i hear ya @genk erm my fav map(s) probably terminal, favela, wasteland :D
Old 12-01-2010   #30
"The New Guy"
Quote:
yeah i hear ya @genk erm my fav map(s) probably terminal, favela, wasteland :D
Love terminal! and wasteland! I have accepted your psn request! look forward to poppin some heads together ;-)

So who is pre-ordering BBC2? I think it looks good but.... i dont know.

Whats your opinions on BBC2?
Old 12-01-2010   #31
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I didn't really like BFBC2
I pre-ordered MAG instead
I know most people didn't like MAG all that much but I love the beta for that
Old 12-01-2010   #32
PCN Senior
i havent pre-ordered any! i skint myself buying a new PC and clothes haha! but i wanna pick up MAG and heavy rain when they both drop :D then maybe battlefield, not a big fan tbh lol
Old 12-01-2010   #33
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r View Post
Hmmm i'm a little wary of MAG like you said most people didnt like the beta. I missed out on it ;-( i will see how the sniping is and check out the reviews. One game i have pre-ordered is Bioshock 2.
Old 12-01-2010   #34
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r View Post
Quote:
i havent pre-ordered any! i skint myself buying a new PC and clothes haha! but i wanna pick up MAG and heavy rain when they both drop :D then maybe battlefield, not a big fan tbh lol
Nice! what PC you got? Yeah BBC never really caught on with me it just feels a little slow. MW2 feels crazy and hectic!! I will wait on the reviews and decide if i should fork out or not.
Old 12-01-2010   #35
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Before I get into what I might pre-order I would like to mention to everyone here to avoid double-posting, the forum has a edit button for a reason. Anyway somewhat back on topic, I definitely won't be getting MAG (too much of a disappointment for me to consider spending the limited funds I have), Battlefield: Bad Company 2 while it wasn't a disappointment, it also wasn't that amazing to me either and with BioShock 2, ModNation Racers, Heavy Rain, God of War III, 3D Dot Game Heroes (North American release) and others just asking for my cash I can't justify buying Battlefield.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 12-01-2010 at 04:15 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #36
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
man I completely forgot about Bioshock 2, I will have to think about getting that one for sure
Old 12-01-2010   #37
PCN Senior
@genk erm not overly crazy but its a packard bell, windows 7, 4gb ram, intel core 2 quad processor :) stuck without a monitor though lol! thought it would work on my tv, but it displays funny

back to games - theres too many good games coming out this year! its actually crazy
Old 16-01-2010   #38
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Firedshot
The best CoD for Sniping was CoD:UO all these new CoD's are good but the maps are to small and theres not enough player's. As for the kill cam what a load of rubbish!
Old 19-01-2010   #39
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by genk View Post

Dude still not added you keep forgetting will do tonight! do you have a headset? me and assassin were having a rate laugh last night playing MW2.
Old 19-01-2010   #40
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Before I get into what I might pre-order I would like to mention to everyone here to avoid double-posting, the forum has a edit button for a reason. Anyway somewhat back on topic, I definitely won't be getting MAG (too much of a disappointment for me to consider spending the limited funds I have), Battlefield: Bad Company 2 while it wasn't a disappointment, it also wasn't that amazing to me either and with BioShock 2, ModNation Racers, Heavy Rain, God of War III, 3D Dot Game Heroes (North American release) and others just asking for my cash I can't justify buying Battlefield.
Yeah MAG feels a little like SOCOM confrintation without a headset! plus dude 60% of PS3