Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 16-04-2007   #61
PCN Addict
ooh - I can't wait to get a mac... (no $$ for one though)
Old 16-04-2007   #62
PCN Addict
What do you mean no, oh wait a minute never mind.

Snails will have NITROUS someday...
PS3 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2007   #63
PCN Addict
Ok, so on topic again...I just see this as MS having to clean up after themselves because they rushed the 360 to launch
Old 16-04-2007   #64
PCN Addict
Is anyone planing on getting an Elite 360?

Snails will have NITROUS someday...
PS3 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2007   #65
The Moderator
nope, everyone i know says that they 360 is fine, and for that money they'd buy a PS3.

Matt
Old 19-05-2007   #66
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
Quote:
Originally Posted by puggy View Post
exactly ahahahahhahahahhahah!
dude that post was pointless now we can see your desperation to win that ps3 and now that you didnt ur hardly or never on get my flow here people!??!?!
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007   #67
1337 Sauce
Ps3 pwns the Elite , you upgrade your ps3 to 500 gb easily ...can you do that with the 360 ..nope.

Others That Ive Played - Blazing Angels , RR7 , F1
jasonbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007   #68
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
well there is a video that shows how to connect bigger hdds like 3.5 inch one to ur ps3 and have over 1000gig or 1 terabyte i think thats it name and its no problem!
Old 20-05-2007   #69
Ace of Moderators
PSN ID: AcesHigh113
all Xbox is trying to do is get ahead of Ps3 cuz everyone knows that Ps3 is gonna come out w/ a bigger hard drive so they went huge to be ahead of the Ps3 for now, they added HDMI to keep up w/ Ps3, and they made it black bcuz its a selling tactic, if you have more colors you have more options to choose from and makes you want to buy the black 360, which is actually dark grey but still, its just to try to boost their sales even higher
Old 29-06-2007   #70
"The New Guy"
Of course its a sales tactic, at the end of the day, if someone likes white/grey and wants a 360 they are happy, if they like black, again they are happy.. Choice for the consumer is NEVER a bad thing, and all choice and creation is completely led by competition, (Again NOT a bad thing) The PS3 wouldnt even exist if Sony were the ONLY console manufacturer on the planet, at least not in its current form, why would it need too?!

The Elite 360 is a great purchase, its a different colour but thats not the selling point for most people, the fact its 1080i/p rather than 720 (Which is definately better) and it has then HDMI output built in, again a great feature.. The larger HD is DEFINATELY worth having, as anyone who downloads on Live knows, demos, HD videos and save games quickly get BIG! Especially with HD content for major sporting events, films and TV shows like CSI are coming to download on Live (Something the PS3 will not have for a while!) its a smart move..

Weather or not all this should have been included in the original 360 is another point of course, but then again, they kept the price down, got the console into everyones hands, and everyone could afford it, they created the market which meant EVERYONE started making games for it and we all benefited and now they are releasing an optional better version. Makes perfect business sense, but yep ****es alot of people off..

Id still go for the Elite 360 over the PS3 just because of game choice and most of all, Live.

Give the ps3 a couple of years and it will be right up there, right now, its behind.
jsjb10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007   #71
"The New Guy"
I have the 360 elite. It looks better in pictures than it really is. But i love it. Was told it has same internal components as premium but its quieter doesn't run as hot and i can game for hours without it freezing up. Couldn't do that on my premium system i had.

Everyone keeps saying "why no hd-dvd drive?" M$ is not stupid, right now the 360 is kicking the ps3's a**. But blu-ray is kicking the s**t out of hd-dvd. And for some reason why change when your dvd drive games look better than the competitors 25gig blu-ray games. And thats not changing anytime soon. EA's entire line-up of games will look better on the 360 than the PS3.

Last edited by MattZani; 14-07-2007 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!
ed011176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007   #72
The Moderator
You know, that sounds alot like fanboyism.

Also NFS:C and COD3 already looks better on PS3, so your wrong...
Old 15-07-2007   #73
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
so wrong fanboy so wrong now go hug your weak elitey!
Old 15-07-2007   #74
PCN Senior
SOME of EA's games look better on the 360 simply because EA devs are LAZY plain ordinary generally just awful devs who are complaining because they have this new system to work with (PS3) and they cant be bothered to learn how to program for it same thing happened at Ubisoft and they are just trying to put a bad light on it but i think either Kojima or one of the PS3 exclusive devs came along and said in an interview that it wasnt hard to program for it was easier than the PS2 was at first.

Playstation3 Games:Resistance:Fall of Man,The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,The Darkness,Enchanted Arms,GRAW2,RainbowSix:Vegas,Heavenly Sword,Warhawk(Retail),Folklore,Bladestorm,Nucleus.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007   #75
"The New Guy"
Not a fan boy. Just stating facts. I love sony. my dvd players, hdtv, cell phone all sony. I want a PS3 but sony is messing up. dropping the price before e3 and now they're getting rid of the 60 gig version all together. that means if my ps3 crashes. (i've been through 5 ps2's) i will have to pay the difference to get another one.
Old 15-07-2007   #76
The Moderator
PS3 Faulty? Don't make me laugh, they're like tanks!
Old 16-07-2007   #77
"The New Guy"
i have a co-worker who has already gone through 2.

they just stopped coming on.

Last edited by aceshigh113; 16-07-2007 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: NO DOUBLE POST
Old 16-07-2007   #78
The Moderator
Well he couldn't have been treating it right! less than a 1% Failure rate compared to 360's 30%
Old 16-07-2007   #79
PCN Senior
I really am sick of people complaining of the PS2 failure rate which is about what less than 20% unlike the 360's 33%!!!!!!!MS screwed up royally there.
I said this so many times i sick of typing it if you get a faulty unit it probably just a batch like the ones in Canada with the high pitched squeak they came with.I still using my LAUNCH PS2 and it works fine same as all my friends who have a PS2 if they replaced it it was a trade-in for the PS2Slimline version.
And Matt is right PS3 failure less than 1% well probably less than 0.5% and it is a tank i can't see it breaking and it wont IF 1.You treat it right. 2.Have faith and say it won't break its a Playstation they don't like all Sony products they're built to last.
If yours fails your extreamly unlucky and just phone Sony customer services they send you new one with the click of a button...god they must get bored must be like a call every month in that place unlucky people.

Playstation3 Games:Resistance:Fall of Man,The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,The Darkness,Enchanted Arms,GRAW2,RainbowSix:Vegas,Heavenly Sword,Warhawk(Retail),Folklore,Bladestorm,Nucleus.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007   #80
PCN Senior
I wonder why they wanted to make another with hdmi and bigger hardrive, it sounds like copy
Mr. 33 is offline   Reply With Quote