Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 01-05-2007   #1
PCN News Staff
PS3 Version of GTA IV Superior to Xbox 360

It seems that the PlayStation 3 version of the new next-generation Grand Theft Auto IV will be superior to the Xbox 360 because of a few key things Microsoft left out of their console.

More...
Old 01-05-2007   #2
1337 Sauce
I wish Sony would just buy Rockstar and keep there IP's for us Sony fans that practically built Rockstar into the big boys they are today I mean how many games that didnt go to one of the playstations sold really well ? I know for a fact the Ps2 versions of 3 , VC ,SA went over 10 million while the Xbox versions didnt even compare and sold under 4 million all together , thats alot of pwning 30 million >>> 4 million

Others That Ive Played - Blazing Angels , RR7 , F1
jasonbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007   #3
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
are u nuts!!!!!! thtas like saying for microsoft to buy apple------neva gonna happen. anyways rockstar has a "STRATEGIC" alliance with microsoft so sony being able to buy rockstar not possible.
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007   #4
PCN Senior
All developers that have gone multiplatform will soon pick a system just like Konami says MGS4 will never go to any other console but the PS3 and Koei keeps making games for PS3 and no other because there games are getting to big for DVD discs. In 1 year developers will be picking a console and sticking with it for 1-2 years and from now to then SONY either needs to buy the exclusive contracts or shift at least 10 million PS3's.

I can see this happening from Killzone 2, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Final Fantasy 13, GTA4 and others.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007   #5
PCN Addict
Location: Colombia born...NEW YORK raised...but for now I stay in Texas
whoa that sounds pretty tight, not having to wait for everything to load all the time
hahahaha xbox sucks!

[url]www.myspace.com/camila23[/url][/FONT][/COLOR]
camila23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007   #6
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
kill zone is made by sony so of course its not going multi platform. as for mgs4 u neva know, the developers could change their minds---its all about profit in the end. and yes camila no load times is freakin great
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #7
1337 Sauce
If you read things from the dev for MGS4, cant remember his name its all hints towards never going multi plat and i dont think it will although 360 fanboys will always dream and try to spread false FUD that hints towards it will , unless they dumb down the game alot it wont ever happen.

Others That Ive Played - Blazing Angels , RR7 , F1
jasonbay is offline   Reply With Quote