Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 02-10-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Fun Week for EA

Along with the recent decision to alter Medal of Honor and Activision's cheap shots at the company this week, EA has also indefinitely delayed NBA Elite 2011. No reason has been given although the most reasonable explanation has to be a popular YouTube video showing some rather nasty glitches in the demo of Elite 11.

This of course also prompted EA to announce that NBA Jam will now receive a standalone release in time for the holidays. No word on pricing or how the title will be distributed now but overall, EA has definitely had a "fun" week.
Old 02-10-2010   #2
Staff
I can see why they changed MOH though, you don't want to sabotage your game by sticking to your guns when most of the public are complaining. Also I don't think they would have had much luck with NBA Elite when 2K11 was coming out in the same week.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Most of the public wasn't complaining though. It was the same people that threw a hissy fit over No Russian in COD, the same people that wont be playing Medal of Honor to begin with....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010   #4
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
Most of the public wasn't complaining though. It was the same people that threw a hissy fit over No Russian in COD, the same people that wont be playing Medal of Honor to begin with....
Thing is though, I personally think they should just not have shown the Taliban in MOH at all. And let people have a controversy over it when the game was released like COD.

Game sells more and gets much more coverage that way, like R1 with that Church thing in the UK (which was really stupid).
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote