Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 30-06-2011   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
PS Plus Anniversary Time

Yes Sony is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of PlayStation Plus and as a result has an offer, if you buy a 1 year subscription to Plus, you'll get an extra 3 months free and if you buy a 3 month subscription, you'll get a free month.

So if that PS+ trial as part of the Welcome Back offer has interested you enough to consider renewing it, now would be the time to buy the subscription. Personally, I won't be taking advantage of the offer as the PS3 has seen little use lately with the new 360 and PC games I've bought lately.