Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 08-04-2010   #21
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well I don't know how much of a deal the game I'll mention is but Futureshop is currently selling the Intec Combat Arcade Stick for just $19.99 and Street Fighter IV for also just $19.99 (or $24.99 for a used copy, don't ask me why). Now the game itself as I said before I'm not sure if it's really a deal with Super Street Fighter IV coming out but for $39.98 you get the stick and the game vs. Super Street Fighter IV which costs $44.99 from Amazon.ca and Futureshop. Deals apply in store and online.
Old 18-04-2010   #22
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: ArmyOfNewbs
I know that for a fact GameStop is selling the greatist hits PS3 games for 20-30 dollars. Games like MGS4, Little Big Planet : GOTY, GTAIV, Killzone 2, Resistance, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, and many others range around those prices.
3. Little Big Planet
4. Killzone 2
5. GTA:Vice City (HATE ME)
''PS3, It only does Everything..Except play PS2 games.'' <.< Not sure where I saw that quote.
GrantedAccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010   #23
PCN Master
Greatest Hits on the PlayStation 3 carry a standard price of $19.99-29.99 at any store (GameStop is doing nothing special), it is a part of the Greatest Hits program and it has been that way since the original PlayStation console. Once it becomes a Greatest Hit and carries the branding the price drops automatically to at least $29.99 on the PlayStation 3 and generally $19.99 on the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable.
Old 18-04-2010   #24
"The New Guy"
Lol. I think I stated my post wrong. I didn't mean gamestop was doing something special I was just stating that the greatest hits are just 20-30 dollars. I said GameStop because I assumed that most of the users here shop there. Hell, I can probably find those greatest hits even cheaper.
3. Little Big Planet
4. Killzone 2
''PS3, It only does Everything..Except play PS2 games.'' <.< Not sure where I saw that quote.
Old 26-04-2010   #25
PCN Master
Well it's for Americans only, but GameStop in the U.S is currently offering 15% off any new video games when you apply the code 15NEW. So combine it with a a game already on sale and you can get BioShock 2 for $33.99, Battlefield Bad Company 2 for just $42.49 and Demon Souls for just $33.98, plus any taxes/shipping.
Old 02-05-2010   #26
"The New Guy"
Oh, well sorry I couldn't help =/ But thanks for the tip! I just bought Demon's Souls. What a great investment.
3. Little Big Planet
4. Killzone 2
Old 31-05-2010   #27
PCN Master
Well I've got one major one thanks to Destructoid, now despite the fact we are all PlayStation 3 fans, there's no denying that we all don't have even just one game we might want for another system but the cost of buying another console can be a little much. Well Best Buy is making it a little easier by putting the Nintendo Wii up for just $150. It's of course limited quantity and a limited time offer and it is the older bundle without MotionPlus or Wii Sports Resort but if you want a cheap way to get into Wii gaming, now is the time (Also Americans only and the price is shown in the cart).

EDIT: A rather nice deal was come up once again for Americans, by this point if you've been holding out on buying God of War 3 because you don't have the cash or simply haven't had the time, Amazon is here to help with a sale on God of War 3 for just $39.99 and even better, they are also throwing in a $10 credit towards a future purchase from them. So you get one of the best titles ever released for the PlayStation 3 and can invest in another stellar title like 3D Dot Game Heroes, Red Dead Redemption, ModNation Racers or put that $10 down on a pre-order for Gran Turismo 5 (for whenever it releases) or whatever else you might want.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 04-06-2010 at 11:17 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010   #28
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
for those of us who don't have Demons Souls, Amazon is having a sale on it for $29.99, thats actually really good, I might get it
Old 20-06-2010   #29
PCN Master
Well for fellow Canadians, Futureshop is holding a rather nice sale with several titles on sale. More specifically:

Assassins Creed II - $19.99
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Game of the Year Edition) - $19.99 (No map code included)
Call of Duty: World at War - $19.99
Darksiders - $19.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - $29.99
MX vs ATV: Reflex - $19.99
Tekken 6 - $19.99
Wet - $19.99
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 - $19.99

If your in the market for any of these games, now would be the time as most of these are $20-30 off.
Old 18-07-2010   #30
PCN Master
Well for Americans Gamestop is having a rather large sale on games with some highlights on PS3 games on sale including:

Grand Theft Auto IV – $19.99
God of War III – $29.99
BioShock 2 – $29.99
Demon’s Souls – $29.99
Unreal Tournament III – $4.49
SOCOM Confrontation – $6.49

You can also use the promotion code PSFASTER to get the shipping for free within certain ranges of spending:

$39 – $58.99 = Free Ground Shipping
$59 – $78.99 = Free 2-day Shipping
$79 & above = Free 1-day Shipping
Old 06-09-2010   #31
PCN Master
Well I've only got one major deal in this one but it's a good one, now a little back I posted that an ultimate edition of Battlefield Bad Company 2 was coming out with the DLC for the game, VIP unlocks and Battlefield 1943. Well Amazon is prepared to make you a deal offering up the Ultimate Edition for just $39.99 which is an amazing price for the game with the included goodies. It won't ship right away as the game is back ordered but if you've been wanting to purchase the game, now is the time to do so.