Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-09-2009   #21
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well I got bad news for anyone who was considering purchasing the Zune HD outside the U.S, apparently Microsoft has announced they are only going to sell the Zune HD in the U.S., at least for now. Really annoying too because I had actually been going to exchange my old 80GB Zune under my extended warranty for a Zune HD, since lately it's battery hasn't being do so well, but it looks like it might be awhile.
Old 11-09-2009   #22
Staff
Why are they so stupid? They did the same with Zune and I had to import it, and it actually is a good mp3 player, if they just released it in Europe they wouldn't lose so much money.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #23
"The New Guy"
No thanks,I'll stick with my iPod.All Microsoft products have bugs and the Zune is no different.I'm still mad at how they screwed up Vista.
DarthNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #24
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
It is frustrating, it took 2 years after the first Zune came out just to get the now old 80GB model to Canada, let alone Europe or Asia. But I don't see how someone can say the Zune is a buggy product, the only major problem to ever affect Zune's was the leap year bug and that only affected one Zune model and was repaired very quickly. Fine Vista wasn't perfect, but no operating system is and nor is it a reason to draw the conclusion that the Zune is a bad product and to be completely honest, my x64 Vista machine that I just purchased about a month ago has been the most stable machine I've ever used and even my older x86 Vista machines have had little to no problems.
Old 11-09-2009   #25
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I think alot of people just have a common sense of bias towards Microsoft lol. Ive seen PlayStation fanboys that absolutely hate everything Microsoft just because they hate Xbox.

As for me, no i dont like Xbox, but i dont hate Microsoft. I personally couldnt live without my Zune and could never stand Ipods. I think i said it already but MP3 players never interested me until things like the Zune came out, I never found Ipods to be quality. I know how to use Vista and i see nothing wrong with it at all, but ive also used Windows 7 and I cant wait to get my hands on the final version. Ive used everything from Windows 95 to Vista, the only one i wasn't too fond of was Windows 2000.

Microsoft is an innovative company, and they do it well. Xbox is a quality machine otherwise it wouldnt be competing with the likes of PlayStation. Ipod is a namebrand, im sure some people will disagree or get mad, but its true. Ipod shuffles with camera's on it? They are just throwing ideas out the window to have an excuse to release something new now? Ill give Apple the Touch, those are cool, but by no means are they the best in the business either. Apple is the company thats good at advertising, just like how Xbox is better advertised that PS3 so it sells more.

As for Zune. It is stupid that they are not do region wide release, and i honestly dont get why...If they want to compete with the likes of Apple why are they restricting themselves to just one region? Its stupid, but luckily i live in the states haha.

Zune service will be down tomorrow in preparation of Zune HD btw.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #26
Staff
Zune is surprisingly good imo, I haven't had any problems with it at all.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009   #27
SuperStaff
according to their latest advert it is playing Forza!
http://kotaku.com/5358443/zune-hd-we...aming-business
Old 30-09-2009   #28
SuperStaff
Sorry for double posting. I just got my zune, decided ill pay tax to get it early (probably a mistake as it added like 60 bucks to the price...) but I got it!

I can tell you now, its the NICEST device I have ever had. Im kinda glad i turned down the new PSP Go to get one of these lol. Anyone want pictures or info they dont already have? I have the 32GB Plat version.