Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 27-04-2011   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
looks like Xbots are coming out now

well, now that we know that PSN has been hacked and why it's been hacked, I've been seeing Xbots bashing PSN now on how it's "inferior" and "fails"
has anyone else seen/heard anything from Xbots since the PSN outage?

if so, have you done anything about it?
I don't think it's worth doing anything about since Xbots seem to have a weird logic and tend to troll in numbers
Old 27-04-2011   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Luckily my area was one of the areas that were hit by the Live outage....meaning it was literally down and unaccesible for nearly a week. not "it had issues, but ran" non sense. So they dont really say anything bad because of that.

However, if this lasts longer than a week I gurentee they jump on that ship.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011   #3
PCN Master
I think my buddy started a console war lol.
he said that xbots shouldn't be talking because they get the rrod and we just get this, then some xbots said that rrod doesn't exist or that ms fixed it quickly, we all know that's true
Old 27-04-2011   #4
Staff
I personally think people are over reacting too much to this. Xbox fanboys of course are coming out of the woodwork, but the thing is, any system can be compromised. Just because the PSN got hacked, doesn't mean that Live won't be hacked. The only reason PSN was hacked was because Sony was a target for the hackers. Live could easily be hacked, as could other services such as iTunes etc. They don't because they are not targets.

Still, I don't think there is anything to worry about. The probability that your details are the ones that got stolen are minuscule, and the worst thing that'll happen is the bank will call you up and sort out the mess. They usually block suspicious activity anyway.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011   #5
PCN Master
I have to agree Shak, I've been saying that for a while now, there's a small chance that your information will be compromised.
I guess that fanboys will come out whenever there is a problem with the other system
Old 27-04-2011   #6
SuperStaff
Reading the hacker logs. The area where the cards were stored wasnt text. However they had to go through several encryption to get to it.

Also to help put Xbots back into their basements simply bring these up. Ive seen it work nearly three times now.
http://i.joystiq.com/2011/04/04/xbox...en-to-attacks/

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/03/x...preventing-fu/
Old 28-04-2011   #7
PCN Master
thanks for the ways to deal with xbots, I don't feel the need to deal with them right now though since I wanna deal with the leafs fans trolling me after my habs lost to the bruins
Old 28-04-2011   #8
SuperStaff
My Yotes, Ducks, and Pens are all out....now the only team im interested in is San Jose...I HOPE they kill the Dead Wings and then walk away like nothing happened.
Old 28-04-2011   #9
PCN Master
I hope the sharks win too, I hope the flyers kill the bruins.
I'll be happy with whoever wins the cup though, since the Leafs aren't in the playoffs, I don't need to worry about a team I hate winning the cup.
I believe I've mentioned before on here my hatred for leafs fans but they seem to focus on whenever Montreal screws up even though the leafs didn't even make the playoffs, so they shouldn't make fun of other teams.
Old 28-04-2011   #10
SuperStaff
Weren't they as bad as Colorado?
Old 28-04-2011   #11
PCN Master
who, the Leafs?
they weren't as bad as Colorado but pretty close if you ask me.

I've come to the conclusion that Leafs fans are just insecure about their team, so they try and bash better teams when they do bad, seems to be right or they're just jealous of better teams.
seriously though, they only bash better teams
Old 28-04-2011   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
What do you expect, Leafs fans haven't exactly had much to celebrate about over the past 40 years since it's been 42 seasons since the Leafs last made it to the Stanley Cup playoffs, let alone actually win a Stanley Cup. Even sadder, is despite all that sucking over 40 years, they are still the most valuable team in the NHL in terms of profits/revenue. Of course I just laugh at my sister and my dad every year when the Leafs are out on the golf course already while the good teams are actually still playing hockey.
Old 28-04-2011   #13
PCN Master
you make a good point there, I was making fun of them when they got destroyed by the Habs last game of the season. I kinda have to laugh when they make fun of Montreal losing first round even though Toronto didn't make it.
some guy actually told me last night that the Leafs are better because they did better than people expected and Montreal did worse than people expected