Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Old 14-02-2010   #1
PCN Senior
halo:reach vs killzone 2

well basically some site has posted screens of halo:reach in its current build next to killzone 2..

you can see them here - http://www.n4g.com/News-476024.aspx

what do you guys think of these?

personally it made me realise how good killzone 2 is/was being a one year old game.. and the fact that bungie keep hyping the graphics of reach, when clearly the way its looking now is barely touching killzone2.. and with killzone 3 and its new engine around the corner makes it seem like they are entering a losing fight..

dont get me wrong reach does look good, the chracters and weapons look nice and smooth but overall including textures in the enviroment and floors etc. killzone 2 looks better..imo

but then again reach is still in development so i guess its fair to say that it will look better by the release, although since they have beta's for the game already i dont see the final product being a WOW amount different from its current state
i am a creative genius
xEN7xASSASSINx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Reach looks really good compared to the games that came before it, but its still in development so it could be better or the game may not look as good
but Killzone 2 will probably still look better
I think its great how much effort they're putting into Halo Reach though
theres a bit of an argument going on between fanboys on this article here
Go Montreal Canadiens

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 14-02-2010 at 04:50 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010   #3
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: ArmyOfNewbs
Lol. I read the article. I don't really believe that Halo Reach will live up to the hype. When it gets a good story, I'll download it on my PC for the low cost of free. Either way, how can they possibly be talking about Halo Reach when Killzone 3 is already in production?

I especially loved the comment ''This game will be better than any Killzone.'' I personally have never really enjoyed any Halo games. The story was just too poor. Just like CoD. Fantastic Multiplayer but a bad story. Thats what I enjoyed about Killzone so much. The Multiplayer was great, and the story was pretty good. If this is Bunji's last run (I HIGHLY DOUBT IT) then best of luck to them. But they couldn't have chosen a worst time to release Reach. With Sony most likely having a Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 conference, and the current height of the Console War, Reach will surely get a ton of BS from Sony fans. But as I said, best of luck to them.
GrantedAccess is offline   Reply With Quote