Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PSP Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 30-01-2012   #1
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Time to start the Vita thread...

OK who's buying Vita?
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012   #2
Staff
Definitely getting it, just waiting for a good price. Amazon UK has a bundle for a Vita (wifi) + 8GB card for ?219, which is the best I've seen so far, but I think on launch day there may be some great deals.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012   #3
Staff
Just preordered.
Old 15-02-2012   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Not for the foreseeable future, between the Japan launch problems, a lack of confidence in first-gen hardware and little justification to buy one since my mobile gaming needs are satisfied by my Galaxy S II smartphone.

That said, after a hardware revision and subsequent price drop I might consider it but considering my PSP-1000 series has not been turned on in over a year, I don't even know if that will be enough of a catalyst.
Old 16-02-2012   #5
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
I'll have to wait till probably this Christmas...I'm tapped financially....I'm building a house...and it ain't cheap...Wife wouldn't approve of this type of frivolous purchase...
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012   #6
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Not for the foreseeable future, between the Japan launch problems, a lack of confidence in first-gen hardware and little justification to buy one since my mobile gaming needs are satisfied by my Galaxy S II smartphone.

That said, after a hardware revision and subsequent price drop I might consider it but considering my PSP-1000 series has not been turned on in over a year, I don't even know if that will be enough of a catalyst.
Plus I've got a feeling that there will be a price cut in the fall, or at least the same price with a bundled game. Thing with the UK is that the price almost never stays at the MSRP, so if the PS3 for example is ?199 MSRP, you'll see deals at around ?150 etc.

Same thing has happened with the Vita, I order the Wifi version (MSRP ?229 alone) with Rayman Origins, Pre-order pack (free minigame/vouchers/headphones), and a free 8GB card (?27.99) for ?210. Which is a massive saving.
Old 09-03-2012   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I haven't heard many good things about it, I might wait.

Plus I don't know much about games being released on it