Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 04-06-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
Sony and Microsoft to make a console

i dont know why people think that this would work at all. i mean you hear it alot why dont Microsoft and Sony just team up and make one UBER machine. well you see the problem with this is that they both have very drastic differences in what they want to do with their particular systems. Sony seems to be going more media and features where Microsoft goes more games and lower price. if you look at how they are marketing their stuff it is way different
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #2
"The New Guy"
i have to agree that they have different strategies but it woudl be ncie to see them workign together whether that is making one system but they coudl work together to get cross platform games to be able to play against e/o that woudl be for liek Madden or soemthing
Putty180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
o yea i dont know how many times i have had friends that have a 360 and we both will have like COD 4 or something and like man it woudl be really nice to play against each other but i still dont think that it would work at all. i just dont think you coudl get the 2 companies to work together
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
That would be one great machine but competition is a good thing in the video industry, it makes them keep innovating and staying on the cutting edge, if Microsoft and Sony teamed up they would probably end up being the only ones left since they would probably destroy Nintendo's market. My ideal game market would be just Atari, Microsoft and Sony duking it out, a hybrid between the old and the newer generations but that's fantasy since it's been a long time since Atari was powerful enough to even develop a console and Nintendo just won't die. I know in gaming that's probably considered a horrible thought to wish Nintendo was gone but personally I don't think it would be the end of the world, they have gone downhill ever since they had real competition again, the Wii is no exception, it may be selling well, but if you have to produce all the good games, how great of a console is it.