Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 20-11-2009   #1
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
MW2 hidden gametypes found in pc code

so some pc hackers have found three game types "VIP, Global thermonuclear war, and capture the flag(1 flag, 2 teams) in the games CORE code, and people are saying that they think they will be given as DLC, there for you would be paying for whats already on the disc and for it to be 'unlocked'

personally though i think its free gametypes that will be introduced now and then, like what they done not long ago introducing moshpit and 3rd person team tactical? i really cant see infinity ward charging for gametypes?..

what do you guys think on this?

source - http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-431820.aspx
Old 16-12-2009   #2
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Gen_itals
So are the game modes on PSN as well because I haven't thouroghly tinkered with MW2 online if not the should be free update there too.
LordKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009   #3
PCN Member
I like the sound of the "Global thermonuclear war" one ;)
LewisJ999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
GTW is just you have to get to a bomb, and sit by it till its armed. Similar to domination but its just one spot, the team that caps it wins and kills everybody lol.

As for this, when was the last time a game mode was dlc lol...if it is, it wil lcome with maps or something else too. Your not gonna just pay for game modes. To me its just code tehy decided not to use, instead of deleting it, they disabled it and made it availible for when they think its ready. Makes updating the game ALOT easier.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009   #5
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
yeah thats what i thought! im cant see game types being paid for unless it comes with DLC, but suposedly actual content such as maps have been found since to :S probably just a rumour though