Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 12-10-2010   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
What Do you think of Medal of Honor

I'm trying to get more opinions for the review on the site.

When I'm playing, the people talking and what not are really liking it. They get impressed by everything, and even talk about how cool it is.

The reviews are going horrible for it though, all the reviews are hating it. Alot of them I disagree with.

Personally I think the single player is lacking. the online kicks ass, but its not fully developed per say.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I was considering getting it but I haven't really heard anyone hate on it except for the fact that all levels look the same.

what's the online like, is it too much like Battlefield?
Old 12-10-2010   #3
SuperStaff
No. The beta was like Battlefield, this one plays so much easier and cleaner though. They got rid of the deadzones and sped it up a little bit. Its a bit harder than COD, so the COD fanboys are complaining, but its fun as hell. I love the online.

The single player is really cool. Its just EA was thinking big, and left out the little things that make it feel kinda generic. Like stationary enemies and what not.
Old 12-10-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I'm probably gonna rent the game, maybe in like two weeks because I have 3 midterms next week and then I'll be good to play if I can get a good amount of homework done
Old 13-10-2010   #5
SuperStaff
When you do, please dont judge the game based on the first two levels. The single player honestly just blew me away once your done sneaking around as Taliban, its amazing!

Also good note is EA is going to fix some issues with online here soon.
Old 13-10-2010   #6
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Just got mine today. UPS said they were delayed in delivering it yesterday...BS..Anyways I did read lots of reviews and they all pretty much stated that the single player was not up to par as say COD but the online was great. Can't wait to play mine tonight when I get home from work.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010   #7
PCN Member
Has anyone played the remastered version of Frontline. Just wondering if its any good graphics wise and if they have made any subtle changes. Does Frontline come on a disk or is it download code?
LewisJ999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010   #8
SuperStaff
Its on the disc, but you install it as a game so you dont need the disc to play it. I tried it out for a couple minutes. Its basically like God of War, same graphics and what not, just in HD so its not pixelated.

They did add, I think at least, a new control scheme and iron sites so its easier to play. Before it just zoomed in the gun and still had cross hairs if im not mistaken.
Old 13-10-2010   #9
PCN Member
Thanks, I can just get it second hand when its cheap then. I'm a bit weary of buying it at full price.
LewisJ999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010   #10
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Since the online is developed by DICE, hows it stack up to BFBC2 , I hear the class based aspects arent as fleshed out
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote