Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2007   #161
Ace of Moderators
PSN ID: AcesHigh113
yes, if home comes out before, and resistance & motorstorm are 2 wonderful games, even though i dont have a ps3, i'm workin on it
Old 20-07-2007   #162
"The New Guy"
got mine on day 1
Old 31-07-2007   #163
"The New Guy"
I got mine yesterday i took my crappy nintendo Wii back and got my money returned then i bought a PS3 and it truly is an amazing machine it puts Wii and 360 to shame and yes i have played all three consols and with 60 GIGS i am pretty happy.
Old 01-08-2007   #164
The Moderator
I own a Wii and a PS3, very good console's indeed.
Old 01-08-2007   #165
PCN Senior
The Wii keeps dissapointing me.I go to play my friends and each time i do i find the controller too sensitive and some graphics on some games are really bad and the games are kinda bad at the moment aswell.

Playstation3 Games:Resistance:Fall of Man,The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,The Darkness,Enchanted Arms,GRAW2,RainbowSix:Vegas,Heavenly Sword,Warhawk(Retail),Folklore,Bladestorm,Nucleus.
Old 02-08-2007   #166
The Moderator
Would you say that if the wiimote was black???? ^^
Old 02-08-2007   #167
PCN Senior
Yes its too sensitive on alot of 3rd party games and i am sick of MOST 1st party titles from Nintendo i.e.Zelda and Mario.Metroid is fine because they dont come out as often as Mario and Zelda games.

Playstation3 Games:Resistance:Fall of Man,The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,The Darkness,Enchanted Arms,GRAW2,RainbowSix:Vegas,Heavenly Sword,Warhawk(Retail),Folklore,Bladestorm,Nucleus.
Old 03-08-2007   #168
The Moderator
Im gonna pick up super paper mario, but i hate Zelda with a vengance.
Old 05-08-2007   #169
"The New Guy"
i got one 2wks ago luv it
Old 06-08-2007   #170
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
its the only system i use and this keyboard is soooooooooooooooooooooo slow
Old 06-09-2007   #171
PCN Addict
I got one about five months ago.

Snails will have NITROUS someday...
Old 14-09-2007   #172
PCN Senior
[email protected]%* you hate zedla witha vengance why??????????
Old 14-09-2007   #173
Ace of Moderators
soooo close to getting a ps3. just waiting for it to ship
Old 14-09-2007   #174
PCN Senior
your just rubbing it in that your gonin get yours first you bastard, oh well, thats still good for you
Old 14-09-2007   #175
Ace of Moderators
thanx. after like 5 months of begging my mom. she finally gave in
Old 14-09-2007   #176
PCN Senior
well I been begging for a year and still are trying.....mabye somtime soon
Old 18-09-2007   #177
"The New Guy"
even i have got 60GB Ver me from India
Old 18-09-2007   #178
PCN Senior
And it did not work
Old 21-09-2007   #179
"The New Guy"
Just got mine today-here's a little review from another thread I started:

First off, most of my comparisons are going to be between the PS3 & the 360 as I don?t really see the Wii as a ?Next Gen? console as much as it?s a Game Cube with a neat gimmick. That?s not to say I don?t play nor like the Wii, it?s just that the games I?ve enjoyed most on it are/were Paper Mario & Zelda:TP, fun games but not really "hardcore". I have started Metroid and really don?t like using the Wiimote for this one. Besides, for me, going from Bioshock to Metroid really felt like I was stepping back a generation.

So to start, the PS3 has a real WOW factor out of the box, very good looking machine. And, holy crap it runs quiet! (or is it that the 360 sounds like a city bus is idling in my living room?). Now I must b**ch: I am not fond of the controller for a couple of reasons: I don?t like that you don?t have a rechargeable option as the 360 and Wii do-now I know this is a cost upgrade to the other 2 but I can see sitting down to a game and having the remote dead with no disposable battery backup option. As well I find the controller, well, light and cheap. Put a PS3 controller in your hand and then out a 360 controller in your hand and you?ll see what I mean. I do like the controller indicator light at the back of the unit as I hate having the light, on the Wiimote in particular, shinning in my eyes while I am shooting aliens in the dark!

Now I?m really p***ed that you cannot use the HDMI as a video only option with a optical audio cable like the 360 Elite but in hindsight I should have read up on that more and it will only take me buying a longer optical cable to run from my TV back to my receiver. I suppose we cavemen with only 5.1 optical inputs on our receivers should know better and Uncle Sony will sell us a new HDMI receiver any time we want!

So fire this puppy up and?very different menu system from the 360 (which, I have been using for over a year so it really is what I?m used to). I found the entire setup not as intuitive as the 360 or the Wii, but that being said there is a lot more to set up with the DVD up scaling functions and I really like the built in wireless! Liked the web browser better that the Wii (obviously MUCH better than the 360) but the 360 Marketplace is easier to use (found I couldn?t read the PS3 as the writing was so small) and even prefer the Wii Shopping Channel to the PS3. I did download the trailer to Black Hawk Down in HD and it looked F?ing great! Looking forward to my first Blu-Ray DVD

As far as gameplay-that is an important factor, bought Resistance and Full Auto. Played FA with my boy and we had a good laugh-fun pick up anytime game. And Resistance, so far I like it a lot. Graphics aren?t quite what I expected but I think Bioshock and FEAR (360) have cranked thing up a lot since last November.

So all in all, quite happy to be a member of the family and very impressed overall. I do still love my 360 but I'm looking forward to being an equal opportunity gamer for a long time to come-I think this console offers great potential and anyone who has written it off already is naive. That said, I hope a developers discover this potential soon.
Old 21-09-2007   #180
PCN Senior
you bastard, i call everybody that who gets aps3 in front of my face, when it reminds me that i only have a wii...sniff,sob
Closed Thread