Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 01-12-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
plans for the holidays

I just wanted to know if anyone here has any interesting plans for the holidays?
for me, I'm probably just gonna relax and play some games since I haven't really been able to do that much this term.

what are you up to?
Old 02-12-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Most likely stay in my apartment till around the 24th, then get picked up by my family along their way to the grandparents house for Christmas and go myself. Then assuming I get enough time off from work, go home after Christmas for a few days and then head back to my apartment for work and more time for gaming.
Old 02-12-2010   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Really wanted to take my GF to Cali, but I dont have money to do it which sucks.
Ill probably find a way to at least take her to see snow where we first met, but thats the most ill be doing lol.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #4
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
My fiance' and I will be making a road trip to Florida to see my family this year. About a 5 day trip. Time to fire up my PSP. We rotate each year. Next year will go to Vegas to see her's.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010   #5
PCN Master
is there anything special you guys are asking for?
I'm mostly just asking for some wrestling dvds to expand my collection
Old 07-12-2010   #6
PCN Master
Nothing incredible, I already got the largest present and it was one to myself, the new PS3 and Gran Turismo 5 as well (just picked it up today). As for actual list items, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2 for PC, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, the newly released seasons of House and Bones and some various other DVD's and games are all present.

Then if money permits (depending on what I get for Christmas, both in terms of presents and money, possibly a new SSD for my laptop or at least a bigger hard drive for my laptop).
Old 07-12-2010   #7
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Haha I spoiled mysellf too. New Laptop, Slim PS3. I get most games just to review them, so I pretty much have all of them

The one thing Im asking for is a new HD camera, so hopefully Ill get it or get enough money to pay off the cost of my slim PS3 so I can buy one. As for games I wants Star Wars the force unleashed 2, The Sims3, and i think thats it.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010   #8
PCN Master
I'm kinda hoping that I could get a new hard drive too, but I'm planning on spending my Christmas money on a new electric guitar
Old 08-12-2010   #9
PCN Master
Well scratch the hard drive, thanks to Amazon.ca, my after Christmas money is already partially spent on pre-ordering the new Blu-Ray releases of Top Gear Season 14 and 15. I'll get and pay for them when they ship in February but I know the money is spent already.