Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PSP Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 24-03-2007   #1
"The New Guy"
What do you want the psp to do?

I've been wondering what other things the PSP could do.......

It could have a built in camera, phone, and have the ability to hook it up to your tv and play the games on a bigger screen.

What else do you think the psp should do or have that it doesn't already do or have??

Last edited by LadyM; 24-03-2007 at 06:44 PM..
LadyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007   #2
1337 Sauce
you can already hook it up to your tv. a built in camera would be nice, louder speakers, a removeable screen so if it gets scratched you dont have to change the whole faceplate (ive seen these somewhere)

[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k17/buenoisbueno/480x60-banner.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
Dr.buen0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007   #3
"The New Guy"
OOoh, faceplates, changeable faceplates - as in not void the warranty faceplates, kinda like, Nokia phones, how ya can change the faceplates. That'd be cool :)
I know you can get the decal stickers, but, takes too much effort to get them on just right, and I'd rather not take my PSP apart to put a new faceplate on.

I've got the thing that you can use to hook it up to the TV. Havent tried since getting my new TV actually, but, I wish there was an easier way to do it, like, via the USB. So one end the USB plug to go in your PSP and the other a scart lead :)
Old 24-03-2007   #4
The Moderator
yeah, connect to TV, better Speakers, 2 thumb sticks, 4 back buttons, HD Screen, TV Aerial to watch TV, Changeable face plates although not dodgy ones, More Customizeation on the PSP (Theme bar etc.)

There's lots i want it to do...

Matt
Old 25-03-2007   #5
1337 Sauce
I want it to play movie files where you don't need to encode to mp4, connect to the tv, better speakers, camera, gps, and... there's a lot of more but I can't think of them right now.
Birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007   #6
The Moderator
more movie files would be nice, maybe QuickTime support, and a way to set the PSP as a registered PC through iTunes so that it could play AAC Encoded.

Matt
Old 25-03-2007   #7
I own your soul! (Mod)
I'd like it to not have the umd drive. It's out-dated technology and the psp suffers because of it.
Old 25-03-2007   #8
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
well ds cartriges are wayyy out of date and it thrives!
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2007   #9
PCN Master
and maybe it could have some safety device that can pray approaching enemies with pepper spray or something...or maybe a stun gun type deal...although these would make a psp..harder to get
puggy is offline   Reply With Quote